New comedy coming out Get Hard featuring Will Ferrell and Kevin Hart

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
i don't think i've seen a kevin hart movie besides paper soldiers..

but real husbands of hollywood is funny :lolbron:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
saw it last night, the movie is hilarious

Will Ferrell's confused white man faces>>>>>

the critics are sons of bytches, smh.

its a r rated comedy so imma see it (prolly not in theaters tho) :ehh:....my baby alison brie looking fine af as usual in this too :noah:
she got on the lingere and those ass cheeks lookin pale and luscious for you, creh

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Be a coli militant complaining about racism and the lack of opportunities for blacks in Hollywood in one thread yet hate on Kevin Hart being successful and "overexposed" in an other thread, brehs
Breh...with all due respect...

In Ride Along he attempts to stop 2 white people from fighting by saying, "You're white, you're white...you don't fight." World wars? Genocides? Concentration camps? Race riots?

And we, as Black people, sit and find it funny & witty because what? "Yea, hardy hardy har, Black people are the violent ones, not white people! That boy GOOD!"

And now he's in a movie where he's teaching white people how to be a thug & survive in jail?

He should have went to the most powerful criminal organization in Prison, the Aryan Brotherhood, to know how to defend himself...no? :sas2:

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
I like Kevin hart but this movie looks pretty bad

And ill probably be seeing it because my girl wants too

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
saw it last night, the movie is hilarious

Will Ferrell's confused white man faces>>>>>

the critics are sons of bytches, smh.

she got on the lingere and those ass cheeks lookin pale and luscious for you, creh

Wow :dwillhuh:So the movie is funny? Like the other poster said, they didn't put anything funny in the trailers so if this is funny, then I'll be shocked

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Wow :dwillhuh:So the movie is funny? Like the other poster said, they didn't put anything funny in the trailers so if this is funny, then I'll be shocked
i thought it was funny and the theater thought it was funny :manny:

I also like Will Ferrell's scared white guy face.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Breh...with all due respect...

In Ride Along he attempts to stop 2 white people from fighting by saying, "You're white, you're white...you don't fight." World wars? Genocides? Concentration camps? Race riots?

And we, as Black people, sit and find it funny & witty because what? "Yea, hardy hardy har, Black people are the violent ones, not white people! That boy GOOD!"

And now he's in a movie where he's teaching white people how to be a thug & survive in jail?

He should have went to the most powerful criminal organization in Prison, the Aryan Brotherhood, to know how to defend himself...no? :sas2:
Breh, hate on the content of his flicks all you want, that wasn't the point of my post. I personally haven't seen a Kevin Hart flick since the first Think Like A Man. But hating on him being "overexposed" directly goes against the narrative that gets beaten to death around here on the daily.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Breh, hate on the content of his flicks all you want, that wasn't the point of my post. I personally haven't seen a Kevin Hart flick since the first Think Like A Man. But hating on him being "overexposed" directly goes against the narrative that gets beaten to death around here on the daily.
Okay. That I understand. I don't cosign that. If a member of the African Diaspora is in demand...I'm definitely happy for him.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Yea I don't get the hatred for him. As long as his shyt is funny, then I have no problem with him...Paper Soldiers is a fukking classic because of Hart.

But Ride Along was a fukking disaster and a contender for worst movie of 2014...

But if he's making good films, let him cook...but too many Ride Alongs and :camby:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yea I don't get the hatred for him. As long as his shyt is funny, then I have no problem with him...Paper Soldiers is a fukking classic because of Hart.

But Ride Along was a fukking disaster and a contender for worst movie of 2014...

But if he's making good films, let him cook...but too many Ride Alongs and :camby:

Could've seen it for free last night. Missed out. Looking forward to It Follows a whole lot more this weekend and then Furious 7 next weekend so I think I'll be missing this one unless someone drags me