New Cartoon From Creator Of Samurai Jack About Dinosaurs And Cavemen Offical PRIMAL Thread

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Spear is a Neanderthal. Mira looks Egyptian and speaks Arabic, and those women look like they are from the 20th century.

We went from Dinosaurs to Elephants.

I don’t know. My antennas are up now.
You know what maybe the world of primal is like the Conan the Barbarian world and the story take place in some kind of Hyborian Age :jbhmm:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
They very well could be a mashup of them both who knows. But I do like to think that they are actually the Sea People and unless you are really into ancient history like I am a lot of people won't really know about the Sea People

It's been said that they may be the same people as the Hyksos, or they may be Hebrews themselves as well

It's very interesting

Certain people are probably upset about Genndy accurately portraying them as black:mjpls:

I'm loving it tho:banderas:
just wanted to say that the hyksos are CACs :hubie:

You know what maybe the world of primal is like the Conan the Barbarian world and the story take place in some kind of Hyborian Age :jbhmm:

this is exactly what i was thinking good sir

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Something’s up with the timeline. Those women in that jail cell look modern.
The new "land" that they have sailed to contains a lot more 'modern' creatures. The birds seem to be regular sea gulls, there are dolphins in the water, and giant war elephants on land.

Looks like "dinosaur island" is only a small part of this world.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Here's the synopsis for "The Colossaeus, Part 1" from Wikipedia

The Chieftain succumbs to his wounds and awaits the Valkyries to take him to Valhalla, but is instead dragged to Muspelheim by goblin-like creatures and brought before Surtr, who offers to return Eldar's soul in exchange for Spear and Fang's. The Chieftain agrees and is transformed into a fiery being. Meanwhile, Mira, Spear, and Fang set sail to reunite with Mira's people, but encounter a city-sized ship, the Colossaeus, and are boarded by Egyptian warriors. Spear and Mira defeat several of them, but struggle against the 10 ft. warrior Kamau. The ensuing fight leads to one of Fang's eggs being destroyed and the warriors' queen taking the remaining two hostage. Spear and Fang are imprisoned on the Colossaeus alongside Kamau, who is also a slave, while Mira is imprisoned with other females. The queen uses Fang's eggs to force Fang and Spear to join Kamau and her soldiers in laying siege to a Babylonian city. Though reluctant, the pair successfully break through the city gates as the Babylonian king emerges from his palace.
So that was Surtr and the big guy's name is Kamau:ohhh: and apparently The Colossaeus has 3 parts

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Missed the live watch with the crew:mjcry:But caught up:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:So much happened in 22 min wtf:whew:That was Surtur then:ohhh:Spear and Fang teaming with Egyptians to conquer a whole city:gladbron:Mirain chains again:mjcry:Fang :to:She's losing those last two :snoop:Viddar with a monster power upgrade :why::damn::damn::damn::damn:The giant brotha was tossing whole mammoths:lupe::wtf::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:He's definitely teaming up with #PrimalSet before this is over:demonic:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Spear is a Neanderthal. Mira looks Egyptian and speaks Arabic, and those women look like they are from the 20th century.

We went from Dinosaurs to Elephants.

I don’t know. My antennas are up now.
Spear is full neanderthal and Mira is full homosapien. That's why her tribe was so tall I guess compared to other humans in the series. You're right it's kinda hard to gage what Era the story takes place. I seen some articles saying that Ancient Egyptians had Dinosaurs in some of their hieroglyphs so maybe it ain't too farfetched