New Cartoon From Creator Of Samurai Jack About Dinosaurs And Cavemen Offical PRIMAL Thread

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
breh tossing mammoths like nothing :picard:

Bruh was going toe to toe
with Spear, Fang, Mira, Assyrians,
elephants :wow:

Btw I just read that some people are saying these might not exactly be the Ancient Egyptians but the Sea People. If you know about the Sea People they invaded Egypt multiple times. Here's a brief breakdown

The Sea People​

The Peleset and Tjeker (Minoans) of Crete, they would later be known as the “Philistines” after they had settled in Southern Canaan. Over time, this area became known by a form of their name “Palestine”. The Lukka who may have come from the Lycian region of Anatolia, The Ekwesh and Denen who seem to be identified with the original (Black) Greeks, The Shardana (Sherden) who may be associated with Sardinia, The Teresh (Tursha or Tyrshenoi), the Tyrrhenians - the Greek name for the Etruscans, and The Shekelesh (Sicilians?).

From the textual evidence on the temple walls, it appears that the Peleset and the Tjeker made up the majority of the Sea Peoples involved in the year 8 invasion. In the artistic depictions, both types are depicted wearing a fillet (a ribbon used as a headband), from which protrudes a floppy plume and a protective piece down the nape of the neck.

Pics
vvvvvvvvvvvvvv

:salute:to Genndy for realizing they're also black

Thanks for the information
I thought they were Egyptians

Next week episode is :whoo:
Sad that Fang lost an egg

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Bruh was going toe to toe
with Spear, Fang, Mira, Assyrians,
elephants :wow:

Thanks for the information
I thought they were Egyptians

Next week episode is :whoo:
Sad that Fang lost an egg
They very well could be a mashup of them both who knows. But I do like to think that they are actually the Sea People and unless you are really into ancient history like I am a lot of people won't really know about the Sea People

It's been said that they may be the same people as the Hyksos, or they may be Hebrews themselves as well

It's very interesting

Certain people are probably upset about Genndy accurately portraying them as black:mjpls:

I'm loving it tho:banderas:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
The Way Samurai Jack ended :scust:

All those years for NO PAYOFF :scust:

Y'all are setting yourselves up for the okie doke.

Primal is adult swim a Emmy winner aimed at adults. Unless genndy get levels of Venture bros lazy with seasons it going anywhere.

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Chris Evans joined #PrimalSet

:russ:

show gaining traction :wow: got the potential be one of Adult Swim's flagship shows as long as they keep the piff coming

last nights episode was heatrock :ahh:

the subtle humor in this shyt is dope like at the beginning when Spear was tryna steal Fang's babies and she bytchslapped him with her tail :mjlol:

i also love how most episodes literally end on some :damn: type of note, the end credits music is perfect :banderas:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
show gaining traction :wow: got the potential be one of Adult Swim's flagship shows as long as they keep the piff coming

last nights episode was heatrock :ahh:

the subtle humor in this shyt is dope like at the beginning when Spear was tryna steal Fang's babies and she bytchslapped him with her tail :mjlol:

i also love how most episodes literally end on some :damn: type of note, the end credits music is perfect :banderas:
Other shows (and movies) need to learn from Primal

Primal shows that you do not need a lot of dialogue to make a great story!!