"New Black Panthers" Leader Robbed At Gun Point Then Calls Police, He's Now Thankful For Police

Luxury Tax

Middleman Money
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:russ:Lmao @ this nikka being a leader. This nikka can't even lead a elementary school easter egg hunt.

This is pure propaganda. If this nikka was a local leader, it would mean he has ties to the community. He could of had his ppl or better yet, he could of asked around, about who, and what... then handled it from there. Instead,The first thing that pop up in this frail nikka's mind is, call the police.

Blk Panther Leader my ass.

This shyt right here!

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dude isn't the leader this white media propaganda. Dude just the local chapter leader. The main leader has been on tv just this year on democracy now and Roland Martin.

Plus he been on blog talk radio as well. This dude some fake leader.

Also like I was telling folks on here last year. Anyone can make a local chapter of the NAACP, New Panthers and Black Lives matter.

shyt y'all can make a chapter in your area. That is the good and bad about this shyt cause anyone can infiltrate organizations set up like this.

DUCKED_OFF

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
I know dude, he is cool but something about him is weird and suspect. This whole news interview was a set up to get laughed at and it was a bad look, but he loves jumping in front of cameras ,local newspapers,shaking hands with the racist mayor and c00n police chief for photo ops...then he will turn around and call them kkk,crakas,racist,c00ns,uncle toms.

I think something must of went down because today on fb he made a post about how is leaving the local chapter of the new black panthers and starting something new

Professor Mac

Im African not black
Daps
Black Panther Breh was like : You can't rob me.. Im with the Black Panthers.. Im against black on black crime :damn:

Robber: :coffee:

BP Breh: Black Lives Matter:what:

Robber: Generally Speaking yes, but tonight:duck:

BP Breh: I just finish marching for you last week: :mindblown:

Robber: :aicmon:

BP Breh: :sadbron:

Robber: Run that laptop and those sneakers:youngsabo:

Breh calls 911: I need help.. Im with the local BP chapter and I just got robbed at gunpoint by a black male :noah:

911 operator: :wow::francis:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Black Panther Breh was like : You can't rob me.. Im with the Black Panthers.. Im against black on black crime :damn:

Robber: :coffee:

BP Breh: Black Lives Matter:what:

Robber: Generally Speaking yes, but tonight:duck:

BP Breh: I just finish marching for you last week: :mindblown:

Robber: :aicmon:

BP Breh: :sadbron:

Robber: Run that laptop and those sneakers:youngsabo:

Breh calls 911: I need help.. Im with the local BP chapter and I just got robbed at gunpoint by a black male :noah:

911 operator: :wow::francis:

:dead:

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
I know dude, he is cool but something about him is weird and suspect. This whole news interview was a set up to get laughed at and it was a bad look, but he loves jumping in front of cameras ,local newspapers,shaking hands with the racist mayor and c00n police chief for photo ops...then he will turn around and call them kkk,crakas,racist,c00ns,uncle toms.

I think something must of went down because today on fb he made a post about how is leaving the local chapter of the new black panthers and starting something new
:scust:

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps

I already knew something was up. Aint no nikka getting robbed, calling the police, then hop on the news to talk about it:mjlol:...

Professor Mac

Im African not black
Daps
What's good nikka cone rob me then

What's up you making threats?

Take my shyt. Try it.

:coffee:

pajamas_figure_reading_newspaper_md_wm.jpg