"New Black Panthers" Leader Robbed At Gun Point Then Calls Police, He's Now Thankful For Police

FSP

Banned
Daps
:camby:nikka soft as hell, either u get yo shyt back yourself or u take that L:mjlol:

Mfs be playing billy badass until shyt goes left:skip::troll:
People really got a problem with him resolving it in a civil manner?:jbhmm:

I mean i get it, it is hypocritical to be saying F the police and then turn around n call them when shyt gets hot but....

What kind of message would it sent if he'd have pulled up on some OJ Simpson,

Now we got another nikka in prison:russ:

Be a real nikka and go to prison/get shot up or be a regular guy and have ur race turn on you

It's like the white people win either way:jbhmm:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Dont know what to believe. Huey Newton was doped out and killed by a BGF affiliate, one of the same kids the BPP's lunch/breakfast program fed. That said, who is to say this new "BPP" leader's experience and subsequent thanks isnt genuine?

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
That org died the second Khalid Muhammad did.

There are no "new black panthers" just fake RBG nikkas ranting about killing white folks while not doing any tangible shyt in their communities.

I'm having a brain fart... what's RBG again? :lupe:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
91c253943a654f1667043af3d3acae06e31035c.gif

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
:russ:Lmao @ this nikka being a leader. This nikka can't even lead a elementary school easter egg hunt.

This is pure propaganda. If this nikka was a local leader, it would mean he has ties to the community. He could of had his ppl or better yet, he could of asked around, about who, and what... then handled it from there. Instead,The first thing that pop up in this frail nikka's mind is, call the police.

Blk Panther Leader my ass.

DynamoEAR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston/ATL
all police aren't bad.

cops that actually do their job instead of abusing it, are not the problem.
Uh, know. They give their partners the benefit of the doubt and they're just as racist i.e "I never see any protests about black on black crime."

Quannell X is the feds.