New Admiral Crumple Music Video for 97 BPM! About Relationships, Weed, Money, Anti-Alcohol and more!

Crumple

All Star
Daps
I'm just looking for a beat I wanna use. Been writing. My son plays a lot I just haven't picked one. I'll post something & you can take it & work.

My music can be dark :lolbron: I just try to be honest. Looking back I talk about the Mistress a lot. It's not a gimmick so I actually calm myself down about some things. :lolbron: I don't wanna go horrorcore, I wanna speak my mind.

Cool sounds good. I can prolly provide a beat to check as well. Dm me whenever.

Crumple

All Star
Daps
Tough beat.

Demonic chick:picard:

Check out Admiral Crumple - Shadowsphere on Spotify or anywhere.
Everyone of the 12 tracks has a dope beat. 90% grimy. If not they're meaningful sounding hip Hop beats.

I talk about the Opioid crisis, relationships - how awry shyt can get. I don't go very specific. Just as a note here I feel that whole family unit is important - Man, Woman, child. They all need each other. But so many things threaten that.

And hey there's a million different type of relationships to have. From monogamous,to polygamist, to wild shyt. If ppl know the rules whatever.

But I think ppl are scared and alot of men and women don't know how to love each other.

Society pressures ppl to get married but aren't there when divorce has people paying hundreds of thousands in court costs.

The 97 BPM practically talks of a panic attack while smoking weed as well.

shyt is not needed. Weed is way healthier than alcohol, but to me other things de stress even better.

Crumple

All Star
Daps
This will be my last "bump" from getting to the second page out of respect.

I'll only reply to anyone's replies here.
Alot of people said this is a cool looking video and I appreciate that.

Thank you to everyone who checked for it.

I'm extremely passionate about the hip hop I make and have love for anyone who appreciates it.

Crumple

All Star
Daps
So now we get to the bottom of this thread. Was just another way to sneak in a link to some of your horrible music. Just like every other thread you've ever made.

Get the fukk outta here

You rap like Little Nicky talks

Don't plug up the other threads with Admiral Crumple talk.

I brought this back for you.

Now appologize to me @We Ready

Crumple

All Star
Daps
I fukk with it, keep doing your thing

Your style reminds me alot of LMNO, it's different but cool

Awesome I appreciate that! Thanks again.
I do it cause it's passion and making tracks and videos keeps me out of trouble. It's a positive outlet for me.
Thanks again @Karank0 !

Crumple

All Star
Daps
If you posted there how you think the coli I racist. That place was way worse

Ughh used to have some "Chipmunks" as I called them. I never saw any anti-white posts there ever really.

I have faith that when some ppl on Coli say cac and other words they don't really mean it.
...neg in 5 mins with private message "oh yes we do cacroach!"

:noah:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Ughh used to have some "Chipmunks" as I called them. I never saw any anti-white posts there ever really.

I have faith that when some ppl on Coli say cac and other words they don't really mean it.
...neg in 5 mins with private message "oh yes we do cacroach!"

:noah:
:dahell:

I'm talking about racist white hip hop fans. You say the coli is hateful but every non Black majority hip hop forum is way worse

That forum and the general attitude of underground rap fans in the early 2000's was elitist as fukk. Telling Black people what they rap about is crap and making soulless trash

Anticon etc. Horrible

I bought so many records off that site and stopped after reading their forums

Last edited:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

I'm talking about racist white hip hop fans. You say the coli is hateful but every non Black majority hip hop forum is way worse

That forum and the general attitude of underground rap fans in the early 2000's was elitist as fukk. Telling Black people what they rap about is crap and making soulless trash

Anticon etc. Horrible

We don't agree on much, but this is facts!:francis:

Crumple

All Star
Daps

Anticon etc. Horrible

Wow, what you said is eye opening and yes I saw that.

I grew up on 1992 Dr.Dre, Bobby Brown and MC Hammer. Then Krs, Wu etc.

Underground was cool and fitting for me.

But yes we say the mainstream rap get dissed. I hated the south.

Years later I appreciated it. Not even off OutKast. I loved Goodie Mobb but Gucci Mane brought me in.

My horizons expanded.

Alot of underground heads thought Immortal Technique was God while dissing Nelly or Timbaland.

You make a great point.

Crumple

All Star
Daps
What's up with ol girl. She kinda sexy :shaq: send me her instagram

Ya she's great.

She's in the Ashlyn music video as well

Here's the 97 BPM music video this page. I need everyone to keep sharing it to get it to 1000 views by Feb 24, 2020!