New Admiral Crumple Music Video for 97 BPM! About Relationships, Weed, Money, Anti-Alcohol and more!

Crumple

All Star
Daps
he doing it for the culture...you GOTTA respect it

that gif alone contains 3 of the 4 elements :wow:

Thank you so much Surf! Yeah I had Toronto graffiti as far back as in my 2002 video. Looking back alot of my videos showcase Toronto graffiti. It's almost like I documented a time capsule by showcasing them. I love Graff, especially On the Run paint markers and stickers. And Pilot markers!

Crumple

All Star
Daps
Dude, foh, I wasn’t going to comment on your shyt at all. I did a drive by neg and kept it moving. You tagged me in this, fool. Wtf did you expect? I wouldn’t have said a word until you caught feelings about a neg. What did you mention me for.

Weren't we beefing before? Didn't I say I love you before or was that another woman here? Ya, you freaked me out. Why would would you diss my work? We're here for hip hop. We aren't randoms on the subway beefing. Hip hoppers in my opinion should either a. Work things out or b. Keep it moving.

I mentioned you cause "Why not?" - Borat voice lol

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
That's from 2011. The emcee your talking about is Conspiracy. Toronto legend actually. We did an e.p called Space Monsters and have a video for it.

The still you posted is from the Back at it video. First version was produced by Anonomix. We had a fall out (were cool now) and I had to re-produce and mixdown the whole album - Dark Sentences. Second version is my beat.

giphy.gif

Crumple

All Star
Daps
Yeah, three elements of Markie Mark and the Funky Bunch, Rhythmless Nation and Malibu’s Least Wanted. - we’re just going to ignore the obvious about the dude in all black being extra huh?? Lastly, Tell me that his fits and his crew doesn’t look straight out of an early 90s video ..
LEADERS-OF-THE-NEW-SCHOOL-LONG-ISLAND-1991-1349x1000.jpg

M y name s Mark too lol

Well thank you for noticing our gear. I still dress like the 90s. I can dress casual/business. But I still wear baggy jeans. That's hip hop to me. The 97 BPM video with the Jason Voorhees sweater is how I rock my fashion!

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thank you so much Surf! Yeah I had Toronto graffiti as far back as in my 2002 video. Looking back alot of my videos showcase Toronto graffiti. It's almost like I documented a time capsule by showcasing them. I love Graff, especially On the Run paint markers and stickers. And Pilot markers!

nicole just has an odd way of showing love...she’s just playing tough cuz you not from NYC...she’ll probably bump this on her way to the office tomorrow...you should DM her some of your youtube links

Crumple

All Star
Daps
nicole just has an odd way of showing love...she’s just playing tough cuz you not from NYC...she’ll probably bump this on her way to the office tomorrow...you should DM her some of your youtube links

Cool if true, butI don't know. I think she doesn't like me. But I like her energy posting videos from Leaders of the New School. :yes:

Crumple

All Star
Daps
To keep this topic related here's the original video for page 2.

Crumple

All Star
Daps
@AllHolosEve thanks for the daps, I appreciate it. Especially coming from you!

I'm committed to earning this video 1000 views by Feb 23, 2020. I'm going to try to get this some press/publicity if I can.

And tell all my fans and friends!

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
@AllHolosEve check out my new video. It's about life, relationships, and not drinking alcohol. I've been sober for 5 years now.
Just checked & read on thread. I like it, about to listen again. It's just our accents are different. The lyrics were good. Really good. Wanna buy this & do a collaboration, just been really busy.

fukk the haters. Do your craft. I got some hate for my Charmander Shout-out from people that don't do music. fukk em.

I've had 3 seezures from alcohol withdrawal so I feel your content Lost my love. Keep your sobriety & do your music. People that haven't been through it always talk about it. fukk em.

Crumple

All Star
Daps
Just checked & read on thread. I like it, about to listen again. It's just our accents are different. The lyrics were good. Really good. Wanna buy this & do a collaboration, just been really busy.

fukk the haters. Do your craft. I got some hate for my Charmander Shout-out from people that don't do music. fukk em.

I've had 3 seezures from alcohol withdrawal so I feel your content Lost my love. Keep your sobriety & do your music. People that haven't been through it always talk about it. fukk em.

Word thank you. Ya I like your music alot. It's dark, but real and heartfelt. We can definitely do a collab. Right now I'm busy with work and other things. Let's make it a point to record a song by the end of 2020 for sure. Which if we complete will be much more than even big artists do!

Ya some dude tried to diss me on that Wayne rum thread. Calling me corny cause I quit? If he wants to drink and kick up on the weekend, good for him.

I chose to drank half bottles of him and throw up in hospital waiting room garbages.

It's not for me. I haven't gotten drunk in 5 years. I rap anti alcohol in this vid.

I predict that we will see alot of bad shyt happen with alcohol and rap in the future.

I hope you're good and healed off those seizures.

Make it a great week, and lead the way @AllHolosEve !!!

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Word thank you. Ya I like your music alot. It's dark, but real and heartfelt. We can definitely do a collab. Right now I'm busy with work and other things. Let's make it a point to record a song by the end of 2020 for sure. Which if we complete will be much more than even big artists do!

Ya some dude tried to diss me on that Wayne rum thread. Calling me corny cause I quit? If he wants to drink and kick up on the weekend, good for him.

I chose to drank half bottles of him and throw up in hospital waiting room garbages.

It's not for me. I haven't gotten drunk in 5 years. I rap anti alcohol in this vid.

I predict that we will see alot of bad shyt happen with alcohol and rap in the future.

I hope you're good and healed off those seizures.

Make it a great week, and lead the way @AllHolosEve !!!
I'm just looking for a beat I wanna use. Been writing. My son plays a lot I just haven't picked one. I'll post something & you can take it & work.

My music can be dark :lolbron: I just try to be honest. Looking back I talk about the Mistress a lot. It's not a gimmick so I actually calm myself down about some things. :lolbron: I don't wanna go horrorcore, I wanna speak my mind.