New Admiral Crumple Music Video for 97 BPM! About Relationships, Weed, Money, Anti-Alcohol and more!

Crumple

All Star
Daps

What's good Coli? There's alot of great things happening in Hip Hop now - Redman's new video for Slap Da shyt Outcha, Eminem's new album - Music to be murdered by - another great move in his career. And messed up things - Juice World's cause of death - Oxycodone overdose and Orlando Brown getting booked for methamphetamine.

Here is my new music video for 97 BPM. If you like it check out my new album Shadowsphere that dropped last August. It's all hardcore hip hop with topics about city crimes, relationships in 2019-now, and then timeless things like the Bible - which I think is a book everyone should know.

Crumple

All Star
Daps
Nice bro.. so no more ughh forum?

Thank you! Is there anything in particular you like about this track/video?

ughh.com's forums are closed down. They created another forum tho privately.

Crumple

All Star
Daps
Cool visual of Vegas.. I like the song

Awesome, thank you so much! Yeah what;s wild is I made this beat back in 2006! 13 years later - to me at least it sounds dope and workable. I'm really excited about this track and all of Shadowsphere - there's another song that plays later in the video called "In the wrong" I put that there cause alot of people felt it was a strong song off the album!

I'm committed to earning 1000 or more views from this video within a month. So I'm asking everyone here, please check it out, and if you're feeling it, spread it on your social media.
Thank you again and big thank you to The Coli Mods for letting me post my creativity once a month at maximum. I've been very active here lately as well.

Crumple

All Star
Daps
@AllHolosEve check out my new video. It's about life, relationships, and not drinking alcohol. I've been sober for 5 years now.

Crumple

All Star
Daps
@Nicole0416 negged me for this and said it's trash. Scurred! My bad Nikki!

I want everyone here to check out this track and video. Also comment with your thoughts.

This is for the hardcore hip hoppers!

:birdman:

"I need a bag of dope need a bag of dope!" Birdman

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@Nicole0416 negged me for this and said it's trash. Scurred! My bad Nikki!

I want everyone here to check out this track and video. Also comment with your thoughts.

This is for the hardcore hip hoppers!

:birdman:

"I need a bag of dope need a bag of dope!" Birdman
Don’t mention me in your thread, if I didn’t comment in your thread, white boy. Hold that neg. That shyt is steaming hot bags of wet garbage b :palm::laff:
You’re posting up that sample, If I wanted quality and good tracks I’ll listen to @kevlar kohleone or @FruitOfTheVale, their music is fire. I don’t know wtf this is you think you’re doing. Listening to it for more than 6 secs in gives me a headache, nvm the visuals.

Crumple

All Star
Daps
Don’t mention me in your thread, if I didn’t comment in your thread, white boy. Hold that neg. That shyt is steaming hot bags of wet garbage b :palm::laff:
You’re posting up that sample, If I wanted quality and good tracks I’ll listen to @kevlar kohleone or @FruitOfTheVale, their music is fire. I don’t know wtf this is you think you’re doing. Listening to it for more than 6 secs in gives me a headache, nvm the visuals.

It kinda sucks that you're a racist. My music isn't for you. Bless.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:pachaha:

jokes aside I’m curious if this would sound better if you spit the lyrics harder...it sounds like you’re forcing your voice to sound “softer”

...and ayo you beating shorty in the vid? :troll:
Lol. Don’t gas him, curiosity kills the cat- don’t be curious about this. nothing helps. Look at dude - what year is this?? What’s the dude in the black doing ??
:gucci::francis:
GreatUglyDungbeetle-size_restricted.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It kinda sucks that you're a racist. My music isn't for you. Bless.
Dude, foh, I wasn’t going to comment on your shyt at all. I did a drive by neg and kept it moving. You tagged me in this, fool. Wtf did you expect? I wouldn’t have said a word until you caught feelings about a neg. What did you mention me for.

Crumple

All Star
Daps
Lol. Don’t gas him, curiosity kills the cat- don’t be curious about this. nothing helps. Look at dude - what year is this?? What’s the dude in the black doing ??
:gucci::francis:
GreatUglyDungbeetle-size_restricted.gif

That's from 2011. The emcee your talking about is Conspiracy. Toronto legend actually. We did an e.p called Space Monsters and have a video for it.

The still you posted is from the Back at it video. First version was produced by Anonomix. We had a fall out (were cool now) and I had to re-produce and mixdown the whole album - Dark Sentences. Second version is my beat.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
he doing it for the culture...you GOTTA respect it

that gif alone contains 3 of the 4 elements :wow:
Yeah, three elements of Markie Mark and the Funky Bunch, Rhythmless Nation and Malibu’s Least Wanted. - we’re just going to ignore the obvious about the dude in all black being extra huh?? Lastly, Tell me that his fits and his crew doesn’t look straight out of an early 90s video ..
LEADERS-OF-THE-NEW-SCHOOL-LONG-ISLAND-1991-1349x1000.jpg