Never pay a photo enforced ticket again

Money Be Green

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Pitts
I got a red light ticket in 2011. I still ain't paid that shyt yet :smugdraper. It was $70 at first then it went up to like 120. If you don't pay it doesn't effect your license. I just got to pay it off if I want to register a car in my name. Btw I'm in Maryland

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I got a red light ticket in 2011. I still ain't paid that shyt yet :smugdraper. It was $70 at first then it went up to like 120. If you don't pay it doesn't effect your license. I just got to pay it off if I want to register a car in my name. Btw I'm in Maryland

It could end up going to collections though, which would end up on your credit report.

Daps
:huh:
why does it matter who was driving?
if it was your car that committed the crime, its your responsibility to correct it somehow.
im all for fukking over the government :manny: im not sure this would work

Because they're the one's who actually committed the offense. :what:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
:huh:
why does it matter who was driving?
if it was your car that committed the crime, its your responsibility to correct it somehow.
im all for fukking over the government :manny: im not sure this would work
You need to reword this and be more specific breh. Technically according to you i could borrow your car get a speeding ticket, run over someone, hit and run whatever and it would be YOUR responsibility.

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
damn! getting caught on cam running a red light in nyc is only like $45 or $50. That nice weather is costing y'all. :umad:

That 2 million dollar rent y'all gotta pay just to live in a shack tho :ohhh:

tumblr_mqgxcw525q1r03eaxo1_400.gif

Last edited:

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
You need to reword this and be more specific breh. Technically according to you i could borrow your car get a speeding ticket, run over someone, hit and run whatever and it would be YOUR responsibility.

well it wouldnt be all your responsibility, but i believe the police would def come to you first and demand to know who the fukk you let drive your car. if you cant prove it wasnt you, and it was your car, what else are they to believe? im not saying you will be convicted for the crime, but they would want your cooperation

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
well it wouldnt be all your responsibility, but i believe the police would def come to you first and demand to know who the fukk you let drive your car. if you cant prove it wasnt you, and it was your car, what else are they to believe? im not saying you will be convicted for the crime, but they would want your cooperation
Doggy, again, it's not your responsibility. Let it rest. Asking for your cooperation and being held responsible are two COMPLETELY different things. Many people are in jail right not wishing all they had to do was cooperate.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
This must be old, because on the DC camera tickets now, if you weren't driving the vehicle then they ask you provide information on who was driving the vehicle. If you can't prove someone else was driving the vehicle, and the car wasn't stolen then you have to come up with something different.

In this case you can see another car in the shot, you scapegoat them and beat the charge. Fukk DC and these camera tickets, soon as I finish my business here I'm throwing shyt on those cameras and moving.

I once dated a girl who lived right by one of those cameras. I went by her crib 8 times. You know how I know the exact # of times I went by her house? fukking camera got me everytime. And the foot soldier chick never had the decency to warn me, so she got cancelled.

I never even smashed.

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
Doggy, again, it's not your responsibility. Let it rest. Asking for your cooperation and being held responsible are two COMPLETELY different things. Many people are in jail right not wishing all they had to do was cooperate.

doggy, you not unerstanding what im saying, so ima just let it rest
you go ahead and get a red light ticket and tell the gov that they gotta prove it was you. tell me how it went down

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
you go ahead and get a red light ticket and tell the gov that they gotta prove it was you. tell me how it went down
Thing is I HAVE done it before :smugbiden:

April 2006 I was recovering from knee surgery and had PROOF that I was in the hospital when they took the pic. Worked out perfectly fine for me when my cousin (who ws driving) paid the ticket:jawalrus:

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
$600 for a ticket in Cali but they claim it's the best state ever:russ:

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii

Thing is I HAVE done it before :smugbiden:

April 2006 I was recovering from knee surgery and had PROOF that I was in the hospital when they took the pic. Worked out perfectly fine for me when my cousin (who ws driving) paid the ticket:jawalrus:

so YOU had to prove it wasnt you?
and the ticket still got paid?
fukk, im done
:snoop:
:smh:

Last edited: