muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
:huh:
why does it matter who was driving?
if it was your car that committed the crime, its your responsibility to correct it somehow.
im all for fukking over the government :manny: im not sure this would work

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i just got taxed out here in cali... i wish that shyt was 250$ :rudy:

motha fukkas out here getting their a$$holes stretched to golf hole size to the tune of 550$ a pop. went to court to ask the judge for a smaller fee. bytch said aight 440 :beli:

then i had to take the online drivers ed course so that shyt doesnt end up on my record.
they're making a killing off these cameras here. when i went, there were about 25 ppl in line and at least 20 were there for these camera shyts. :pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit:

Daps

motha fukkas out here getting their a$$holes stretched to golf hole size to the tune of 550$ a pop. went to court to ask the judge for a smaller fee. bytch said aight 440 :beli:

then i had to take the online drivers ed course so that shyt doesnt end up on my record.
they're making a killing off these cameras here. when i went, there were about 25 ppl in line and at least 20 were there for these camera shyts. :pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit:

I'm out in Cali too and I just passed by a sign that read $600 per violation. :whew:

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
Get that spray so they can't take a pic of your plate.

I made a thread about one of these I got a while ago. Lemme update: They ended up getting me for close to $500 by the time it was all said and done. :shaq2:

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK

damn! getting caught on cam running a red light in nyc is only like $45 or $50. That nice weather is costing y'all. :umad:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let me try something like that on the good ol boys down South :mjpls:

They already got me for a few bills on them damn cameras. It's easier to simply obey the law.

Daps
Reppin

I had to take that same course. I only took it because I was told my insurance company wouldn't find out. :stopitslime:2 years later I'm asked did I get a ticket? :usure:Hopefully my first and last ticket.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Willingly go above the speed limit, then complain about getting traffic tickets, brehs