Never knew The Infamous by Mobb Deep was so dope

TrapHouse Rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
throws off the vibe of the cd big time. plus i never liked q tips gay ass rappin ( and yea i know he played a huge part in crafton the album)

all good you dont like it, i respect that

but the vibe of drink away the pain is just :ohlawd: like they just drinking in the afternoon in some dark dingy bar with the sunlight blocked with their mans q tip just rapping the verses to that shyt

the personification on that record :ohlawd: the tip production and rapping too :blessed:

just relistened, tip shoulda done waaaaaay more production for outside artists back then

GhettoNintendo

chill its a secret b
Daps
Reppin
nyc.
lol, and i forgot "It's Dark and Hell is Hot" by DMX which probably closes the era of gritty album doing numbers...:wow:

on some real shyt, it ended before but this was the last one.
heard ''its dark and hell is hot'' is classic. might check that out next.

GhettoNintendo

chill its a secret b
Daps
Reppin
nyc.
all good you dont like it, i respect that

but the vibe of drink away the pain is just :ohlawd: like they just drinking in the afternoon in some dark dingy bar with the sunlight blocked with their mans q tip just rapping the verses to that shyt

the personification on that record :ohlawd: the tip production and rapping too :blessed:

just relistened, tip shoulda done waaaaaay more production for outside artists back then
:ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd: that imagery

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
i'm sorry but the infamous is better than hell on earth to me because i skip like no tracks on that shyt, but hell on earth does have god pt 3, (i wish they would've edited that lame ass twilight zone murder skit off it though) extortion, that shyt with raekwon and drop a em on em

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Certain songs on Hell on Earth are on par or superior to Infamous.

Lyrically I would say that Hell On Earth is better for the most part, but in terms of consistency and the overall package Helll On Earth isn't fukkin' with Infamous.

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
i wish i could relive that, the feeling of hearin mobbs first 3 albums for the first time :banderas:

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
i'm sorry but the infamous is better than hell on earth to me because i skip like no tracks on that shyt, but hell on earth does have god pt 3, (i wish they would've edited that lame ass twilight zone murder skit off it though) extortion, that shyt with raekwon and drop a em on em

heart-attack-o.gif
heart-attack-o.gif