Never knew The Infamous by Mobb Deep was so dope

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
throws off the vibe of the cd big time. plus i never liked q tips gay ass rappin ( and yea i know he played a huge part in crafton the album)

Hm, you're not the first person to say that about Drink Away the Pain. :ehh:

Me personally? I LOVE that song, I could vibe to it, and it's not like P and Havoc were rapping some light shyt. They still came hard on that song. Even Q-Tip I think went in...

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Me personally? I LOVE that song, I could vibe to it, and it's not like P and Havoc were rapping some light shyt. They still came hard on that song. Even Q-Tip I think went in...
yea idk those horns just come off a lil too light to me, the lyrics were dope i just cant feel the track at all

especially right between cradle and shook ones

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea idk those horns just come off a lil too light to me, the lyrics were dope i just cant feel the track at all

especially right between cradle and shook ones

I feel you, personally I like the horns but I could see why that would stand out on an album of thumbing basslines, gritty drums and shyt. I too think it's the weakest track tbh, but in the sense that out of 16, 5 star tracks it's the 5 start tracks I like the least.

Also? Party's Over and Start of Your Endin are the GOAT outros/intros respectively imo. I know them word for word, and the intro sets the tone of the album so well...flowing nicely into P's trash talking :russ:

"Punch nikkas for livin'" :birdman:

MR. Conclusion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Pretty much...The Infamous is rap perfection...Illmatic is as well, but the fact that The Infamous has almost twice as much tracks, with interludes and shyt makes The Infamous an even bigger feat to me. The only other album I think comes close is Only Built For Cuban Linx.

The OP should try to get a hold of the unrelease Mobb Deep stuff, it's incredible: wow:

It's crazy how much of savage Prodigy was with the rhymes. Mobb Deep 3 album run was rap perfection.

GhettoNintendo

chill its a secret b
Daps
Reppin
nyc.
lol, wait till you get to Apostle's warning. Probably the best Prodigy verse I've ever heard. :ohlawd:

would if i had it breh, all i have is a youtube to mp3 myself

tbh thats one of those tracks that sounds better to me in shyttier quality. when those snares kick in :wow:
Can't complain verses is ridiculous. Played it all summer.

RzSs2SQ.jpg

GOAT THREE ALBUM STRETCH MY BROS :wow:hiphop at its finest