Nets already Noticing Kyrie Irving’s “mood swings and funks”

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Wish a player would hire an investigator to pull dirt on these scum reporters. Dude obviously has some sort of mental problems that needs help and they keep pushing it into spotlight. Id love for them to pull dirt on these reporters scumbag behavior behind the pen

Church. shyt would be so good too. :banderas:

Ain't no fun when the rabbit got the gun

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Nah they need to get that man some help

Im all about the jokes but something could be wrong with him mentally

:ohhh:
I don’t think there’s anything really “wrong”, he’s just a typical, entitled new age Superstar. He’s always been aloof, and he’s a private school kid from the suburbs.

He’s what Kobe would’ve been if he was born in 90s.

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
This shyt is just crazy...

You mean to tell me a person isn't all giddy when they had to be stuck in Cleveland :dahell: ?

Boston :mjpls:?

And on a long ass trip to china :unimpressed:?

Something has to be wrong with him because he'd rather be home around fam than those gloomy ass places?:camby:

Daps
Report: Kyrie Irving's Mood Swings Are 'Unspoken Concern,' Make Nets 'Queasy'

"When Irving lapses into these funks, he often shuts down, unwilling to communicate with the coaching staff, front office and sometimes, even his teammates. Nets team sources say one such episode occurred during Brooklyn's trip to China, leaving everyone scratching their heads as to what precipitated it. There's hope that Durant will be able to coax his friend into a better frame of mind."

Yoooooo

This is a real thing :ohhh:

I thought he just not a talker when he was with the cavs

:gucci:

Wait false alarm

the person that wrote it was that crypt keeper looking chick the celtic homer jackie mcmullen

flag on the play :hhh:

the guy is obviously a depressant. They should be trying to help him but they’re idiots and wont

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
Him and Durant are both weirdos. May not end well.

o
Edit:

This is from Macmullen so I take back what I said. She has an agenda

Exactly. Kyrie been a lil weird....but then again so is this miserable old hag. She been stalking Kyrie way back in Boston writing articles, doing podcasts centered around him...and now has followed him to New York writing yet another article. shyts kinda creepy

Did this weirdo nikka Kyrie fukk this hag or something?:gucci: