Nets already Noticing Kyrie Irving’s “mood swings and funks”

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Kyrie’s mother died while he was young. I can relate those types of mood swings. Some carry it different. Losing a parent at a young affects you for life. You never “get over it” or “used to it”. So just don’t write him off as a “weirdo” or “emotional” nikka. That’s a problem we have. Just to force people to quiet or temper their emotions. Mans probably was having a bad week. Let him live

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Nets had 2 other teams to draw from to get a since of what dude was about... they weighed the pros and cons.. clearly they took the pros lmaooo

Now they got this nikka and Durant sensitive ass in the NY market... what could go wrong :mjlol:

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
If the nikka don't feel like talking then leave him alone unless it's urgent :gucci: nothin problematic about this except them tryna control how he socializes (or doesn't)

Having anti-social days isn't a mental condition that needs therapy or prescriptions
Not communicating with the people paying you millions of dollars is a huge issue. How can he be coached

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kyrie mother died young. I can relate those types of mood swings. Some carry it different. Losing a parent at a young affects you for life. You never “get over it” or “used to it”. So just don’t write him off as a “weirdo” or “emotional” nikka. That’s a problem we have. Just to force people to quiet or temper their emotions. Mans probably was having a bad week. Let him live

Yes get him some help

we tend to think these guys need to be hard a and show no emotion

its not the way to handle things or look at things

Bison dele was kinda like kyrie started off normal .....

Then he went on rants about the world and secery of world powers ....then :francis:

Yes im :flabbynsick:

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Looks like both of them winning championships kinda messed them up

Wonder if that explains Jordan’s behavior, you really don’t get any wild stories until about 91

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
If the nikka don't feel like talking then leave him alone unless it's urgent :gucci: nothin problematic about this except them tryna control how he socializes (or doesn't)

Having anti-social days isn't a mental condition that needs therapy or prescriptions
For real. I’m the same way.

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Its only gonna get worse once those losses keep on piling on. He'll get his 30 points, play NO DEFENSE at all, a night and be miserable and blame the young guys. That's who he is. Meanwhile the young Celtics looking like the playoff guys from 2 years ago. Improved in all areas compared to last year. Tatum needs to get his FG % up a little bit.