Netflix - "The Staircase" Murder documentary....we back

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
this dude was laughing a little too much throughout this whole thing.
dude at family dinner cracking jokes and laughing with his kids about the situation.
i think he did it. he got a psychopath feel to him. plus all that blood from falling down the stairs?:what:
i juts got to that part.

"gimme your candy or ill shove you!"
:dwillhuh:

maybe im missing something.

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His attorney brought up a good point....in the history of beatings in that city that led to death this is the only one that didn't have a skull fracture?
Stranger things have happened, but that doesnt discount all that blood and the position she was found in plus the first wife dying the exact same way. Its an abundance of evidence pointing to the homo husband. You really believe she fell over and over and over in the same spot until she died? I believe those skull bruising came from him pushing her down the stairs after he drugged her, when he saw she wasnt dead he proceeded to beat her til she was dead. Plus the dried blood and the blood in his shorts? Dude did that shyt.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Stranger things have happened, but that doesnt discount all that blood and the position she was found in plus the first wife dying the exact same way. Its an abundance of evidence pointing to the homo husband. You really believe she fell over and over and over in the same spot until she died? I believe those skull bruising came from him pushing her down the stairs after he drugged her, when he saw she wasnt dead he proceeded to beat her til she was dead. Plus the dried blood and the blood in his shorts? Dude did that shyt.

Its called beyond a doubt my friend.

The medical examiner testified she believed it homicide with probability of a beating to the the head.

DA pushed that as well.

Defense attorney was able to pull the records on ALL the homicides due to to head beatings and ALL had skull fractures. There was like 250.

That was a big moment for the defense and the medical examiner squirmed when he read those stats

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its called beyond a doubt my friend.

The medical examiner testified she believed it homicide with probability of a beating to the the head.

DA pushed that as well.

Defense attorney was able to pull the records on ALL the homicides due to to head beatings and ALL had skull fractures. There was like 250.

That was a big moment for the defense and the medical examiner squirmed when he read those stats
I understand all that but common sense says he did it, Ray Charles can see that shyt. Its a reason he was found guilty the first time.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I understand all that but common sense says he did it, Ray Charles can see that shyt. Its a reason he was found guilty the first time.

Its not about common sense...its about the rule of law and can you introduce doubt into the prosecution.

I personally believe he did it as well..but you are honestly just basing that off the amount of blood.

You cant say for sure that a fall would not cause that...you are just going on how you feel..

And thats the point....facts are facts...and the prosecution was dirty

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

He was found guilty partly based off what jurors said because the blood on his pants was a big deal.....

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I dont know.
Creep factor aside and shyt, when they showed the mortal kombat cgi shyt of his wife falling that shyt DID look like it was possible.
She was bent AND high too??
Plus the cough blood trick Mr.Lee did.
I dont know.

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Something else i thought that was fukked up and just to show how ignorant muthafukkas can be is how when they did that lil test run with Chinese homie with those people and they basically dismissed dude cause they "couldnt really understand him."
:francis:

Whole shyt weird to me.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Something else i thought that was fukked up and just to show how ignorant muthafukkas can be is how when they did that lil test run with Chinese homie with those people and they basically dismissed dude cause they "couldnt really understand him."
:francis:

Whole shyt weird to me.

That was a focus group...and they were in the south so I can see that.....dude is a renowned forensic ...but that race shyt will always get in the way