Netflix snuck a new classic out: Squid Game

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have but the poster I responded to hasnt, I don’t wanna ruin it

Appreciate it, breh. I've gathered that something is up in that situation, but I'm happy to let it unfold over the last few episodes. But

Ol' girl 240 might have been the most depressing. It wasn't even the fact that her entire existence was so terrible that she was completely fine with dying, it was the fact that she was legitimately happy, even for a few minutes, to have someone actually just carry a conversation with her.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I fukked with this show all the way until the very end. I wanted to punch his ass in the face when he started to leave the terminal.

I read somewhere that this show is a critique on capitalism. I can very well agree with that.

dude is a fukking idiot.

get on the plane, get your kid and enjoy the money

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Appreciate it, breh. I've gathered that something is up in that situation, but I'm happy to let it unfold over the last few episodes. But

Ol' girl 240 might have been the most depressing. It wasn't even the fact that her entire existence was so terrible that she was completely fine with dying, it was the fact that she was legitimately happy, even for a few minutes, to have someone actually just carry a conversation with her.
240 was definitely a depressing dark horse.:francis:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
First few episodes were great and a great display of the brutality of capitalism. I liked that they played the game first and then showed how the characters were living their lives and what forced them back into it.

The marbles episode was :mjcry:

It got even more ridiculous after and I disliked the ending as a crap way to create a season 2.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
In Ep 8...:mjcry:

My baby Sae Byeok deserved better. Saddest death for me by far. The fact she hit the Bubba Gump before being murdered :mjcry: Great character that I actually cared about. Hurt to see her go. My wife actually called the cops brother being in on it, too. This show definitely picked up around Ep 5.

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
Ali dumb as fukk.

get him out of here. Sorry bro. This ain’t for the weak.

:camby:

Did any of them really think they could finish the game as a team and all walk out splitting the money? Come on man. It’s always gonna come down to a one on one.

Goofy ass haircut in the final episode
:mjlol: