Netflix snuck a new classic out: Squid Game

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
Watching Alice in borderland now...

nas-smh.gif
To all y'all boys who said this was better than Squid Game
I have a slight feeling that season 2 of this might end up better than Squid Game season 2 (unless like someone suggested above squid game pulls off a prequel).

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I'm late on this with all my studying and shyt, but this was dope. Just finished it yesterday. I didn't see that twist at the end coming but I can't say I'm surprised.

There's no way they wouldn't have made a season 2 after all the hype. I don't think it will live up to the first to be honest.

Daps
Juat finished episode 6. That was a sobering reminder that you have friends when your life is on the line. I will say that something seems off about the old man, as if there’s more there than meets the eye. But, I guess he’s dead now.

Will finish the remaining 3 episodes tonight.

Skeptic

Superstar
Daps
Juat finished episode 6. That was a sobering reminder that you have friends when your life is on the line. I will say that something seems off about the old man, as if there’s more there than meets the eye. But, I guess he’s dead now.

:lolbron:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!

I'll just repeat what I wrote earlier in this thread:

Episode 6 reactions are THE BEST.

After the season was over I wasted a couple of hours watching Episode 6 reactions on YouTube.

Daps
It's not even just the players. It's the staff too. And them dudes are with the shyts so where the hell did all these people cool with mass murders come from?
They're the homeless guy on whose survival in the cold the old man baited the main character into waging one last bet on, destitute and desperate castaways willing to do anything for a dollar a warm bed.

Daps
Finished this. The old man reveal was alightly anti-climatic, as I saw the twist coming near the beginning. When they all decide to return to the game and are picked up by the van, you’re given a montage of every main character being gassed except for the old man.

Once I saw that he was omitted from that sequence, I knew something was amiss.

Still, it was a great series, and I’m stoked for season 2. More thxn that, I’m going to start binging on Korean cinema. I’ve seen OldBoy, I Saw The Devil, and a few others, but I know there’re a ton of classics I need to catch up on.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I fukked with this show all the way until the very end. I wanted to punch his ass in the face when he started to leave the terminal.

I read somewhere that this show is a critique on capitalism. I can very well agree with that.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished episode six.

The look on Ali's face when he realizes he got hustled. :mjcry:

Since they didn't present any kind of proof that the crazy con lady got murked, I'm assuming she managed to live to another round solely because nobody likes her.:mjlol:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished episode six.

The look on Ali's face when he realizes he got hustled. :mjcry:

Since they didn't present any kind of proof that the crazy con lady got murked, I'm assuming she managed to live to another round solely because nobody likes her.:mjlol:
I don’t know who I feel more sorry for, the old man or Ali?