Netflix Releases Promo For New Mo’Nique Stand-Up Special: My Name Is Mo'Nique

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
There is enough content for her to work with to land a dope special. I think pulls it off :obama:

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
:jbhmm:
1. Shout out to her. She said Iain tryna play these damn Hollywood games wit yall ...and if we gone play we play'n my way. And she got her apology from Lee Daniels along with a new movie with him. Then got Netflix to agree to a number both can live with.
2. Mo’Nique should have played black Mariah in Luke cage. She would have killed that role.
3. fukk netflix ...fundamentally I'm still a "do for self" at heart. While I get the W for playing the game her way; that sits beside my position of not caring for other folks validation. If they don't want to pay us right then rent out venues, produce/promote, and sell the shows ourselves. The ultimate win is to take other folks out of the production loop all together. If they want to be passive consumers then by all means, otherwise we got nothing for ya. (EXAMPLE: bollywood movies/Japanese Anime are made for their respective domestic markets ...if foreign markets want to purchase them as a luxury item then cool)

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
I don’t feel like wasting my time. I’ve watched her previous specials and there is only so many times I can laugh at “skinny bytches” jokes:pacspit:

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It's definitely something you watch when there's nothing else on. It had a few moments but it was meh.