Netflix Presents: Last Chance U Basketball/ East L.A. C.C.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
I'm on episode 3 & I wish they kick Joe off the team already :camby:

He whines nonstop :picard:
Terrible attitude, definitely won't make it big in the game. Certain players will know how to rile him up easy and get in his head.

Deshaun is likeable, hope he at least gets to a decent Europe league

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
On Ep 2

The Last Chance Trope hslad kicked in lol, Joe has the talent but damn his attitude stinks.

KJ Allen is good

HDiron

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Just watched episode 2 this morning. So far I’m really liking this. I love anything Bball related.

lotta y’all hating on Joe, I can see how that type of player is a negative in the locker room. But dude is that spark they need off the bench at times. Those injuries really fukked him up, physically and more importantly mentally, I feel for him at times.

looking forward to finishing it.

also, can’t remember if it was ep1 or 2, but when Deshaun said the traffic is 2 1/2 hrs and 3 hrs during peak traffic times. fukk that I couldn’t imagine sitting in traffic for 3 fukking hours.

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
KJ really looks like he has the highest ceiling out of everyone. He seems like one of those dudes that hit a growth spurt one day and just grew into a grow man body with effortless athleticism. And the most important part is that he's coachable and a hard worker. When he gets to a world-class program getting high-level coaching, strength and conditioning, nutrition, and just going against high-level ballers every day, the sky is the limit. He's going to easily be the most special athlete we've seen come out of the Last Chance U series so far.

And since he's going to play at USC, he's going to have every opportunity to live out his dreams.

I'm excited for him. Seemed like a good-hearted kid.

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
Last ep.
Shaun girl got some BIG ASS TITTIES!!!
Lol I peeped that early on but in the last ep they were definitely on display more. Those are definitely some God-given, big ass heavy titties. And she's a tight, petite little thing so they really stand out. She got some long, pretty hair too.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Joe is that guy that mentally cant handle sports, he is athletic but he is a terrible teammate.. He don’t care about winning he only trying to get his numbers, and he cries like a baby on every foul call.

I’m only on ep3 but I cant see that type of attitude making it back to D1let alone the league