Netflix Presents: Last Chance U Basketball/ East L.A. C.C.

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
its mainly the coaches fault though imo, team was way too big, its not fair to take so many players and tell them he will get them to div 1 then barely give some any playing time
Yeah, he took too much this season. He got the two kids on the bench who are literally starters everywhere else lmao. I’d be mad too

Last edited:

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Yeah, he took too much this season. He got the two kids who the bench who are literally starters everywhere else lmao. I’d be mad too

That Shemar def needs some professional help, his life has been mad, pretty much just sofa surfing for most of his life.

DC is good and balled out in that one episode

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Season 2 team is just a bunch of regular nikkas who can kinda hoop. Season 1 would of won it all if not for covid.

they put in Mar and he fukking sucks and that's where the run started and they couldn't come back and BP is trash he should of been eating all season....

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What I can't stand about these kids who had to drop down to JUCO from D1 is that they still whine, leave practise and talk shyt in JUCO.

YOU'RE IN JUCO FOR THOSE EXACT REASONS. JUST STFU!

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished, I never realized nobody gets paid at the juco level except for the coach. Rob had to work for free for 3 years to finally get his shot. I have no idea why they keep featuring shemar when he wasn’t good enough to play. The team wasn’t as good as the covid team. Why did they feature the la west coach at the end?