Netflix Now Worth 145 Billion (Update: Over 150 Billion)

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
black people did that, lowkey highkey. But that's a discussion for another space and time...

HONESTLY YES !!! our social media presence is basically free promo for them smh.. and we dont understand how amazing we are as a people that we can easily influence the mass..see how many cacs have gone viral off black twitter jokes smh

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
gettin top while watching old episodes of the Real Ghostbusters.
:banderas:

damn! i remember getting the DVDs in the mail from them.
:mjcry:

NETFLIX just doo dooing all over the industry.
:wow:

yooou ACTUALLY watched shyt during the chill :scust: my nikka the credits aint even open before the pillows were soaked :wow: mind games

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As a shareholder, this is great news! But even without that, of all the often bloated, overvalued and predatory high earning companies around today, Netflix is one of the ones that has earned its accolades and continued revenue.

They changed the game by recognizing an opening in previously untaped (or barely tapped) markets and remained innovative, even in the face of staunch opposition. And there would be no Hulu or AVP or HBO Go if not for them, imo.

But I'm honestly kind of surprised their earlier price hike keeps being brought up. The reason the 2011 increase was so negatively received is because at the time, there were 0 Netflix originals and they were in a seemingly never-ending uphill battle for streaming rights with the big studios - leaving them with content that constantly fluctuated in quality/availability - so it seemed unreasonable. But once they started producing high end originals it was a wrap.

Netflix has proved to be such a value that it remains a staple in millions of households globally, but especially in the US/North America. I've had it so long that it's become just another utility bill. I don't even notice when the price goes up a few dollars because I still feel I'm getting my money's worth.

What price did you buy in?

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Could they hit a trillion?
-sports packages live (olympics, World Cup, Super Bowl)
-big budget movie premiers
- live world news
Man after Cochella and Youtube acting funny with the Beyonce performance they might as well cut back a little bit on the comedy and the weaker original movies and do concerts. That would really shake things up:whew: Just think if they had that Beyonce Cochella type performance and everybody, especially females, could watch that shyt over and over again. It would be a wrap

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
But Netflix is dying though right?
JHtqblT.png

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I wonder if and when they're going to expand and purchase some companies. Like what if they bought Paramount for example?