Netflix is raising their prices again

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Only thing thats gonna keep me on Netflix is their new original anime series.

They got cyberpunk by studio trigger and witcher anime from the voltron/avatar guys.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Only thing thats gonna keep me on Netflix is their new original anime series.

They got cyberpunk by studio trigger and witcher anime from the voltron/avatar guys.

Foreign shows/movies got me locked in. :wow:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Can’t really complain since you can use Netflix in multiple households :manny:

shyt Hulu plus is 60 a month, you can’t use that shyt anywhere else and I just use it for sports :francis:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
man i want to go back to cable, i need something that just has everything isstead of trying to keep track of 15 different subscription.

(i mean technically i only pay for disney plus and gets hbo max, netflix, amazon, hulu, from family and friends)

then what are u even complaining for? u essentially have everything for like $6 a month.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I pay for Netflix out of convenience (and other family members :snoop:) at this point, but they just might get cut off at the rate they're going. It ain't shyt to download a Netflix original
giphy.gif

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
If it's unreliable, you're doing it wrong.

nope, I'm just not gonna torrent everytime I need video content. its counterproductive.

especially when I have access to netflix/hulu/prime/hbo/showtime/starz/youtube tv. and I'm paying maybe $40 a month for all that.

Daps
Reppin
I whistle in jail.
nope, I'm just not gonna torrent everytime I need video content. its counterproductive.

especially when I have access to netflix/hulu/prime/hbo/showtime/starz/youtube tv. and I'm paying maybe $40 a month for all that.
I cancelled Netflix and Cravetv+HBO last month and got a real-debrid account for $5/month. Kodi and the Seren addon with real-debrid finds good streams for me 95% of the time for popular shows and when it can't it'll use real-debrid servers to download the torrent and later i just download it off their servers. Works perfect now and if it stops i'm only out $5.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
also, the fake outrage is dumb. when I had cable, they'd raise their price annually by many dollars. I would have killed for a $1 increase per month.
came in to say this

google fiber is almost $100 more expensive than when i first got it in 2016