Netflix got another one: Stranger Things starring Winona Ryder

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I started the 1st ep but only got halfway thru cause of work. The sheriff is a piece f work tho:mjlol:

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
FINISHED.

Show was piff all the way through, brehs. :banderas:

The creators said they consider this to be one really long movie, and I can't say I disagree. If Netflix renews, they say season two will be similar in that it'll be more of a "sequel" than a season. They said they already know what direction they'll go in.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
So this shyt is coli certified piff or nah? :lupe:

Don't even know what this show is even about.:ld:

@Ciggavelli, @Nature Boy Ric Flair what are your opinions brehs?
I'm gonna binge tonight. I'll probably stay up to 6am finishing this if it's good :heh:

If not, I'll watch 4 tonight and 4 tomorrow

I'll drop some impressions when I'm done with it

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
So this shyt is coli certified piff or nah? :lupe:

Don't even know what this show is even about.:ld:

@Ciggavelli, @Nature Boy Ric Flair what are your opinions brehs?
Just finished episode 4 with four more to go.. Its f*cking fire!!:noah: Its a throwback sci fi/horror/adventure .. a mix between X-Files, Super 8, ET, Stand By Me, etc. They nailed all the 80's sh*t down to a tee. From the music, cinematography, clothing, etc. Its actually like a real long movie than a tv show. The acting is really good. Not to go ham but this sh*t is blowin' alot of sh*t that's hyped up on here including everybody's favorite darling Mr. Robot imo. :francis:

Netflix did it with this one:mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Just finished episode 4 with four more to go.. Its f*cking fire!!:noah: Its a throwback sci fi/horror/adventure .. a mix between X-Files, Super 8, ET, Stand By Me, etc. They nailed all the 80's sh*t down to a tee. From the music, cinematography, clothing, etc. Its actually like a real long movie than a tv show. The acting is really good. Not to go ham but this sh*t is blowin' alot of sh*t that's hyped up on here including everybody's favorite darling Mr. Robot imo. :francis:

Netflix did it with this one:mjcry:
Just finished. It was dope as hell

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Anybody else love the intro them down to the cast fonts. Really reminds me of "Tales From The Dark Side" and "Monsters"
Pointed how dope the use of the fonts was to my wife. The only thing that detracts from the 80s feel is just how good the quality of the video is, but not in a bad way though.

I'm on Ep. 4 now :lupe: