Netflix Drops Lupin Teaser Featuring Omar Sy as Legendary Gentleman Thief

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
Dope show though there is a lot of suspension of belief with Omar Sy in the role. He’s really good but a 6’3” black man in Paris with strong features being a ‘master of disguise’ and changing his identity is kind of silly. Like Phil from The Americans was able to do the wigs and prosthetic and look like different folks. Homie stands out. But once you get past that its fun

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Ehhh I enjoyed Dark dubbed

I wouldn't have liked to do all that reading with a show like Dark

There are cases when I prefer the dub but it's rare and even then shyt is getting watered down.

For example, I thought Saiki K anime was hilarious with the English dub but bilingual fans said a lot of jokes/references were lost in English audio.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
It's almost like Hustle
images
MV5BNjM1MTcyNTY3OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzE3MTU1MQ@@._V1_UY268_CR4,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

Hustle (TV Series 2004–2012) - IMDb
If you need something to watch in the mean time , I thought this was pretty good. The dude from Top Boy was only in 1 season.

Was gonna say this, I loved Hustle back in the day. Didn't know if was over there States.

But yeah this reminds me of it, ton of holes in it though

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Dope show though there is a lot of suspension of belief with Omar Sy in the role. He’s really good but a 6’3” black man in Paris with strong features being a ‘master of disguise’ and changing his identity is kind of silly. Like Phil from The Americans was able to do the wigs and prosthetic and look like different folks. Homie stands out. But once you get past that its fun
Easy there.. Not to slight Lupin but 'The Americans' was on a different level. They got deep down into the bowels of that spy-cloak n dagger shyt:whoa: