Netflix Drops Lupin Teaser Featuring Omar Sy as Legendary Gentleman Thief

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dope show. What’s stupid is this idiot when on national tv to release the clip when he could’ve just uploaded it online lmao
Not just that, dude that we’ve seen as always prepared, always 50 steps ahead of everyone, didn’t make a backup of a vhs tape:gucci:

Hands the only copy to some random worker on a TV show:unimpressed:

Instead of just uploading the entire video to Twitter and YouTube, wants to release it on a show that gets two million viewers:dwillhuh:

As influential and rich as we’re told dude was, a video of him selling weapons used in a terrorist attacking would’ve been breaking news even if it’s posted online.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
THEY OVERRATED THE fukk
OUTTA THIS shyt.

IT WAS AIGHT AT BEST.

shyt REALLY FELL OFF
AFTER THE 1ST FEW EPS.
:devil:
:evil:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
On ep 2 right now...... :whew:

Show is fire..... Main character could join the Avengers with the skills he got.... :mjgrin:

I mean.... technically :mjgrin:

HE REALLY CAN

You do know he is Bishop from the latest X-men series right? He was in Days of Future Past:pachaha:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just finished watching, 5 episodes for Part 1 made for a quick and entertaining watch :ehh:. I'll definitely check out Part 2 when it comes this summer.

Every-time he pulled off one of his heists/schemes :youngsabo:, but that ending he

:ufdup:

2nd French show I've watched after Les Revenants back in the day.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Dope and entertaining show. Alot of holes in the writing, but I just accept it for what it is. The breh got mad charisma.
Between the Fast & Furious franchise, La Casa De Papel and this series it is obvious what the formula for gold is.

Charismatic international cast plays anti-establishment anti-heroes who perform "clever" action heists.

"clever" because it doesn't actually need to be clever, the story just needs to pretend like it is all the time regardless of how dumb and nonsensical it really is.