Netflix are testing the removal of their $10 a month basic tier subscription.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
No. If massive amount of people stop subscribing, they wont push it.

they tested the password sharing thing in a latin American country. Many people cancelled their subscription. what did Netflix do? Drop it off course :russ:
Not true, because there will never be the massive wave of people at once, in order for it to happen. People will fuss and give in, and that's what happened.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Do networkwide adblockers work on netflix or these ads baked in to the videos you stream under that subscription? :patrice:

Daps
I’m bumming off my aunt’s account. Got booted in June. Been working again the last couple weeks. This happen to anyone else? :patrice:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

I'm surprised mine still works. I share with my brother, but we do live in the same city. but they are also sharing with 2 other people in philly/massachusetts respectively.

I was also in the bahamas last week and it worked and was able to use in multiple cities along the way (miami/baltimore).

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I'm surprised mine still works. I share with my brother, but we do live in the same city. but they are also sharing with 2 other people in philly/massachusetts respectively.

I was also in the bahamas last week and it worked and was able to use in multiple cities along the way (miami/baltimore).

My sister called me and told me its still works for her on my account also