Netflix are testing the removal of their $10 a month basic tier subscription.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly this feels like the streaming bubble is about to burst. I'm about to do a mass culling of all these streaming services.

Raising prices, removing content, canceling and not releasing whole movies and shows that have already completed production. This is not only screwing over consumers, it's also a way to screw writers out of residuals in the middle of this strike.:scust:

Only services I plan on keeping year round are Spotify and Youtube Premium.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Netflix up to their old tricks again eh? Have fun with them, how that sound pirate gang?
johnny-depp-sounds-good.gif

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Whether or not they're okay is a moot point. Big business just phase out until you have no choice. They'll keep folks grandfathered in, but then with any re-ups, you'll have to choose.
No. If massive amount of people stop subscribing, they wont push it.

they tested the password sharing thing in a latin American country. Many people cancelled their subscription. what did Netflix do? Drop it off course :russ:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Netflix up to their old tricks again eh? Have fun with them, how that sound pirate gang?
johnny-depp-sounds-good.gif
I haven't pirated as much in the streaming era for convenience sake, but at this point piracy is necessary if only for media preservation.

All these shows and movies are getting pulled from streaming, and not all of them will end up on another service or get a Blu-ray release.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
No. If massive amount of people stop subscribing, they wont push it.

they tested the password sharing thing in a latin American country. Many people cancelled their subscription. what did Netflix do? Drop it off course :russ:
Wasn't the Latin america thing a while back?

Didn't they just officially launch the password crackdown here in the states?

Super Cheech

I Feel So Westcoast
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles / SOHH Icey
Watching movies with ads, might as well be Tubi.

I have the Hulu ads plan, $1.99/month promo price, and watching movies this way is GARBAGE. I only use it for tv shows. During movies commercials always pop up the moment you are engaged or before a big action scene.