Netanyahu: "Too expensive to go to SA for Mandela funeral"

alybaba

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So far not a single person has explained why Jews should love someone who campaigned against them on several occasions. The attitude of people here is "if someone stabs a Jew, the Jew should smile and say thank you. If he doesn't he is a scumbag and a racist"

The nerve of people thinking Netanyahu should pay 7 million dollars to pay respects to someone who campaigned against his nation :what:

No one campaigned against Jews, they campaigned against Israeli policy viz a viz the Palestinians. You know the two are distinct, hell the ANC had Jews in their leadership and have been part of the struggle so don't be disingenuous.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one campaigned against Jews, they campaigned against Israeli policy viz a viz the Palestinians. You know the two are distinct

They can be considered distinct on a purely technical level, sure. However, comparing Israeli policies to apartheid cannot be executed by someone who is not either A) Retarded or B) Malicious. Not to mention, supporting the establishment for any adjacent country (B), whose people repeatedly state they want the destruction of country A, is simply indefensible.

hell the ANC had Jews in their leadership and have been part of the struggle so don't be disingenuous.

The fact that ANC had Jews in their leadership is irrelevant, since Jews suffer from self-hate, probably more than any other group.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hahaha @TLOL is back They "can be considered distinct" huh? If I so please, maybe if I'm on the fringe, just maybe, I can consider Jewish people distinct from the State of Israel and Zionism

:dead:

Well, in all cases a nation is different from a government. Using context clues though you should realize I'm referring to demonization of, interests of, and security of.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hahahah where's these ultra pro Afrocentrists hating Muslims at? come out where u are? Oh too busy in the Islamic threads.

some folks think they special man
I been telling ya'll Benji was the Israeli version of Bush
And george w bush was there too!

article-bush-1210.jpg

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Many prominent SA Jews were big figures in anti-apartheid struggle. Joe Slovo who was the leader of the South African Communist Party was jailed on Robben Island as well( eventually got out and was part of exiled ANC leaders in Zambia with Oliver Tambo). His wife Ruth First(also Jewish) was assasinated by the apartheid regime in Mozambique via mail bomb. All while Israel was backing the same regime both militarly and politically. Also likely tried to give them nuclear secrets.

Photo of Mandela and Slovo at a SACP rally:
winnie-nelson-joe.jpg

Fervid

Largest Member
Daps
I'm an atheist. I forgot you were one too, I shouldn't have used shalom, my bad.
Forgive my ignorance. You live in Pakistan, no? Can you be an atheist openly there or is it too dangerous?

alybaba

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Close friends and family, and only if they are liberal. You don't advertise it and debate religion with strangers, leaves you open to blasphemy accusations which can result in legal trouble or being hunted by a mob.