Netanyahu: "Too expensive to go to SA for Mandela funeral"

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
He knows hes going to get that picket sign work if he steps foot in South Africa. Its not worth the trouble. What happens when some fukkboy asks.

*so benjamin, when are you going to address apartheid like conditions in Israel*

:snoop: - Ben

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
“You know very well, and the stupid Americans know equally well, that we control their government, irrespective of who sits in the White House. You see, I know it and you know it that no American president can be in a position to challenge us even if we do the unthinkable. What can they (Americans) do to us? We control congress, we control the media, we control show biz, and we control everything in America. In America you can criticize God, but you can’t criticize Israel…”Israeli spokeswoman, Tzipora Menache

Demonic.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Netanyahoo is a racist scumbag. He's literally the anti-mandela. God will punish him and his fellow minions soon enough
1. god doesn't exist.
2. his team got the whole world on lock and he's playing god so he really doesn't give a sh1t. even though i hate the motherfucca, the arrogance of he couldn't afford the ticket had me :banderas:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
1. god doesn't exist.
2. his team got the whole world on lock and he's playing god so he really doesn't give a sh1t. even though i hate the motherfucca, the arrogance of he couldn't afford the ticket had me :banderas:

Nearly everyone who is responsible for your consciousness and motivation......... believes that some type of god exist.

2. His team's time is narrowing down.... you can only push back against most of the world but for so long. In the end wrong is stumped out.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nearly everyone who is responsible for your consciousness and motivation......... believes that some type of god exist.

2. His team's time is narrowing down.... you can only push back against most of the world but for so long. In the end wrong is stumped out.
he'll just call john stewart or snl to joke about it and yall will forget it.

and all black media online will be given the word not to be "anti-semitic" on him or risk losing advertising.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So far not a single person has explained why Jews should love someone who campaigned against them on several occasions. The attitude of people here is "if someone stabs a Jew, the Jew should smile and say thank you. If he doesn't he is a scumbag and a racist"

The nerve of people thinking Netanyahu should pay 7 million dollars to pay respects to someone who campaigned against his nation :what:

Last edited: