Nerd Thought Experiment: How garbage would Batman be if his parents were poor?

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Interesting. His wealth afforded him luxuries that he wouldn't haave had otherwise. He couldn't travel around the world or leave his estate for 7 years to train. He would have had to work during that time, so at best he would be receiving any type of training that he could pick up from whatever hobos and street thugs exist. He would not have had any of the gadgets so good old fashion detective work. He also wouldn't have had Grayson and Alfred to keep him balanced, so he may even would end up in Arkham.

Like another poster said, most likely scenario is Punisher without guns, but seeing as how Castle is rich, Bats would probably be pretty well off from using the same tactics.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
If his parents weren't rich, they would have never gotten robbed for their jewels and lived.
Bruce Wayne would have grown up in a 2 parent household and lived a normal life.
Went to high school, college, graduated with some fancy degree caise he's smart fell in love and married with a bunch of kids. He would be happy :to:

Last edited:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Poor Bruce would essentially be a Punisher since he wouldn't have a moral compass like Alfred to keep him grounded....

Or Nolan's Batman would be Bane as he wasn't born of privilege...

Carrera Lu

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jerz
Depending on if he still gets training he would either be a supervillian or a henchman. I'm not a comic reader but didn't Alfred raise him after his parents death? No money no Alfred

Bruce would have ended up in a Gotham group home and became a petty criminal or a dope fiend or something.

Wardo

Pro
Daps
Random Batman needs helper. Yo Batman ... fools trippin outchea. Heelp
Batman.... lemme git some sht together. Imma hit you bac.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
i4e0mNU.gif
:pachaha: