Neo Nazi's and white supremacist have been taking to the streets of Nashville. Who wants to ride down there with me and see whats good?

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
Neo Nazi's and Black Israelites should meet up. They always harassing people who are minding their business.
They're going to play "Black Skinhead" at their rally and Kanye will show up and give an incoherent speech.

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
:stopitslime:

@Born2BKing so you were just pump faking? Talking bout you 4 hours away and you about to ride on some neo nazi's. :duck:

Had me all hyped up for nothing. So you just ignored this thread after creating all that hype and just moved on to making other threads like you didn't have unfinished business in this thread huh? I thought you were gonna go viral for grabbing one of those rebel flags and ramming it up a neo nazis ass but you were just bluffing the whole time. Now I gotta put you on the "fake pro Black" list.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
:stopitslime:

@Born2BKing so you were just pump faking? Talking bout you 4 hours away and you about to ride on some neo nazi's. :duck:

Had me all hyped up for nothing. So you just ignored this thread after creating all that hype and just moved on to making other threads like you didn't have unfinished business in this thread huh? I thought you were gonna go viral for grabbing one of those rebel flags and ramming it up a neo nazis ass but you were just bluffing the whole time. Now I gotta put you on the "fake pro Black" list.
nikka you know that the rallies aren't everyday right. :dahell: You want me to go to Nashville and knock door to door until I find a KKK member? When I can see when another rally is, I will be carrying my happy ass down there. You sounding mighty white tbh. On some "come to Nashville and make our day"type shyt. :jbhmm:

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom

:duck:

Naa fool...you wasn't talking that "rallies are everyday" talk yesterday....You were hyping it up like you were on your way to the rally yesterday. Now you talking about knocking on doors when you know damn well those neo nazis were right outside deep waiting for you.

I'm not holding my breath to you carrying your happy ass anywhere. You will never go to any of those neo nazo rallies to regulate. Fool me once, shame on you...fool me twice, shame on me. I wont be replying back in this thread because now I know everything you say is ducktales.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
:duck:

Naa fool...you wasn't talking that "rallies are everyday" talk yesterday....You were hyping it up like you were on your way to the rally yesterday. Now you talking about knocking on doors when you know damn well those neo nazis were right outside deep waiting for you.

I'm not holding my breath to you carrying your happy ass anywhere. You will never go to any of those neo nazo rallies to regulate. Fool me once, shame on you...fool me twice, shame on me. I wont be replying back in this thread because now I know anything you say is ducktails.
This dude is mad I made this thread. Why could that really be :jbhmm: . He seems personally offended.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I already live in an area with a Neo Nazi presence.

So I have no illusions about American progress.

You better abandon those pacified ideals and arm yourselves.

:edit:
And y'all already saw me postin' myself being outside on :demonic:
During the riots.

:pachaha:
I gotta be more mindful and careful how I move because my professional, personal and REAL life can be at stake
but make no mistake.

I'm on that:demonic: too

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
If there was a legit counter protest to confront these people to their faces I'd join. I've lived in Nashville and familiar with the area and it's wild to me this is becoming a common sight there.

If someone is legit organizing through all the proper channels to protest, post links and info. I'd show up.

Americans needs to start taking cues from what they are doing in France and Germany where thousands of people are showing up to protest these far right individuals even running for office.