Neo Nazi's and white supremacist have been taking to the streets of Nashville. Who wants to ride down there with me and see whats good?

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
This "Feds" narrative is GOP propaganda to distance themselves from these people.

Jon Minadeo is a well known right wing agitator. He's not a Fed.
these the same mfs that show up every couple years and agitate. if They wasn’t Feds there would be hate laws in place get it this just america doing her dance. Ignore these fuks unless they get too close

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
This is a cac talking point to avoid accountability for their actions :camby:

White people can’t be racist? It’s just a psyop every time, “breh”? :mjpls:
cac talking point wow what “we” gonna do breh go down and kick all they’re ass?
we headed to jail bc they got under our skin?

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
these the same mfs that show up every couple years and agitate. if They wasn’t Feds there would be hate laws in place get it this just america doing her dance. Ignore these fuks unless they get too close
If they were feds, there would be proof. These are regular cacs. Everytime they get doxxed, this gets proven.

Hate laws violate the 1st amendment.

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
If they were feds, there would be proof. These are regular cacs. Everytime they get doxxed, this gets proven.

Hate laws violate the 1st amendment.
man I don’t trust none of em they racist honkies might as well be feds
and feds don’t have to give u proof breh
if’n they violated an amendment why they comfortable :mjpls:

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
man I don’t trust none of em they racist honkies might as well be feds
and feds don’t have to give u proof breh
So you just saying shyt that gives cover to racist conservatives for no reason...

Why do you think this "feds" accusation isn't given for Black agitators or radical Muslims? The right wants to avoid accountability, and you feed their narrative.

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
Last edited:

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
So you just saying shyt that gives cover to racist conservatives for no reason...

Why do you think this "feds" accusation isn't given for Black agitators or radical Muslims? The right wants to avoid accountability, and you feed their narrative.
Brother i wouldn’t cover no racist bc I have another pov. I’m Muslim and we been getting feds accusations since 911 stop it. I’m considered radical just for being black and muslim. Ignore these cacs they are literally there to UPSET u

parallax

Superstar
Daps
these clowns know when and where to do this shyt. its like when those white supremacists protested in downtown la deep in the pandemic when there was noone around

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
@Born2BKing

Its been 4 hours and 30 minutes. You're in Nashville correct?

I wanna see the video footage where you have 1 hand on your phone and 1 hand in a fist colliding with a neo nazis face. Where's the footage?
:patrice:

I hope you don't let me down and have those little Black kids showing more heart then you. They were actually down till the cops intervened but you were hyping it up in your thread title as if you were gonna really confront those racists. So where's the footage?