Neo Nazi terrorist targets black people in mass shooting at Dollar General in Jacksonville, Florida 4 dead including shooter

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
And just like your c*ck sucking mother, you'll be on my d*ck next time you see me post. So why don't you skip your faggit a$$ to a mod and beg to get me banned. Im done with you for the day.

Put me on ignore ho lmao

Go suck on the white man's dikk, that will make you feel better

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
lotta reasons why this is happening:

1. access to guns.

2. america and the greater Western society never fully condemned Colonialism and Slavery and never bothered to link how White Supremacy is explicitly a postcolonial artifact that keeps persisting in Western Society.

3. America stopped investing in young men. We talk ad nauseum about how black boys dont have any purpose and wind up in hood shyt The truth is the same thing is happening to white kids too. These boys are growing up in a world where there is no hope for the future due to late stage capitalism, rampant climate change and insurmountable wealth gap.

They grow up with little to no direction and were not socialized to have the tools to navigate adulthood. Remember women have been told for 60 years to go and get it themselves and that they dont need a man. Boys have not been told that and thus are ill prepared for the modern world (The book "Of Boys and Men" goes into this at length). This results in the boys who do not have drive, confidence, opportunities, or resources to drift into pits of despair, rage, and resentment.

4. The Digital Age is dehumanizing us. I dont think its a coincidence that mass shootings sky rocket after the Internet becomes readily available in homes and video games/cell phones become more ubiquitous . IM no expert at all but you cant convince me that electronics arent causing a huge loss of empathy, soft skills, socialization, and connection especially given that humans had to socialize physically for thousands of years. Couple that with the fact that people can now bury themselves in echo chambers which speeds up the radicalization process and they have access to tons of info and people to better plan and execute a event.

5. Late Stage Capitalism and diversifying world is creating a perceived zero sum competition among races and ethnic groups. Once again we talk about how cacs are in existential crisis about this changing world but low key they arent completely delusional. Look at how China is moving. Look at how Mexicans are moving in LA and Texas. Look at how Asians are kiliing Affirmative Action. Cacs pioneered the game of using Capitalism and Privilege to rig the system and their worst fears are coming true in that the minorities are figuring out the game as well.

All of this and more is creating domestic terrorists at an alarming rate.

Daps
230828-Anolt-Joseph-Laguerre-Angela-Carr-Jarrald-DeShaun-Gallion-2x1-al-1428-5e8d67.jpg

rip to these three.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Because they won't fukk with them there either. There've been situations where they travel there expecting to be embraced, and they're treated like dirt because the kind of beliefs they supported resulted in the war that ruined millions of lives. Places like Germany don't take an irresponsible approach to history, they don't run from the shyt they did in the past. They own it and teach their kids never to be like that again.

Whereas in America, the cacs live in a state of denial "You were never a slave. I didn't own slaves. Lets stop talking about this" "the civil rights movement was a long time ago" "everything doesn't have to be about race" They indoctrinate their children and they end up all repeating the same talking points when even slightly reminded about America's past. This childish, cowardly mindset motivates how this news story is covered too. Many domestic sources describing it as a "tragedy" instead of what it is: "a targeted attack by a domestic terrorist who is part of a terrorist group"

Republicans need these guys to boost their numbers, white people have them in their families and refuse to check them, the media doesn't want to make them mad because many of those same media outlets are funded by billionaires who support republicans. Until a radical, anti-fascist group takes the law into their own hands and starts targeting and eliminating these Nazis and Klan members, this shyt won't stop. It's going to reach a breaking point where they'll fukk with the wrong one and we'll have someone who makes Micah Johnson and Chris Dorner look like "we must forgive" style pastors.
And knowing how reckless lapd was when the dorner shyt was going down, there's gonna be a lot of innocent people caught in the crossfire