Neo Nazi terrorist targets black people in mass shooting at Dollar General in Jacksonville, Florida 4 dead including shooter

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
It can work.. Ban assault rifles period.. It only should be exclusively for law enforcement and the military.. in 1994 assault rifles were banned and guess what? 0 mass shootings
Columbine happened in '99...and before the NFA, you could buy a machine gun in a catalog and have it delivered to your home without a background check. Mass shootings were far rarer than they are today. They are a cultural issue.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Hell, why don’t they move to the Netherlands or Ireland or something. Just leave us alone.
Because they won't fukk with them there either. There've been situations where they travel there expecting to be embraced, and they're treated like dirt because the kind of beliefs they supported resulted in the war that ruined millions of lives. Places like Germany don't take an irresponsible approach to history, they don't run from the shyt they did in the past. They own it and teach their kids never to be like that again.

Whereas in America, the cacs live in a state of denial "You were never a slave. I didn't own slaves. Lets stop talking about this" "the civil rights movement was a long time ago" "everything doesn't have to be about race" They indoctrinate their children and they end up all repeating the same talking points when even slightly reminded about America's past. This childish, cowardly mindset motivates how this news story is covered too. Many domestic sources describing it as a "tragedy" instead of what it is: "a targeted attack by a domestic terrorist who is part of a terrorist group"

Republicans need these guys to boost their numbers, white people have them in their families and refuse to check them, the media doesn't want to make them mad because many of those same media outlets are funded by billionaires who support republicans. Until a radical, anti-fascist group takes the law into their own hands and starts targeting and eliminating these Nazis and Klan members, this shyt won't stop. It's going to reach a breaking point where they'll fukk with the wrong one and we'll have someone who makes Micah Johnson and Chris Dorner look like "we must forgive" style pastors.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
It can work.. Ban assault rifles period.. It only should be exclusively for law enforcement and the military.. in 1994 assault rifles were banned and guess what? 0 mass shootings
Good luck with that breh :francis:

According to the ATF,* by the end of 1996 approximately 242 million firearms were available for sale to or were possessed by civilians in the United States(27). That total includes roughly 72 million handguns (mostly pistols, revolvers, and derringers), 76 million rifles, and 64 million shotguns(28). By 2000, the number of firearms had increased to approximately 259 million: 92 million handguns, 92 million rifles, and 75 million shotguns(29). By 2007, the number of firearms had increased to approximately 294 million: 106 million handguns, 105 million rifles, and 83 million shotguns(30)….
In 2023, we probably got a good 200 million rifles floating around the US right now.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Shady politics.

Shady politics is what got you January 6.. You keep letting shady politics slide, then eventually brute force will become a norm in certain areas.

You think dem crackas ran up in the capitol over some "shady poltics"

Your c00n white supremacist worshipping ass is back I see

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
And wish i never let your moms s*ck my d*ck. Since then you've been on my case. :umad:
:huhldup: thats all you got, how was that time in the bushes for being a racist sack of shyt clown.

Do anything productive with your bum ass life?

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:huhldup: thats all you got, how was that time in the bushes for being a racist sack of shyt clown.

Do anything productive with your bum ass life?

I know this site is all you got. Your fat and ugly plus your white neighborhoods dont accept you.. And I wasn't bushed, I was banned. Like I give a sh*t of i was permanently banned anyway.. You'd commit that if you were. With that ugjly Asian bytch in your avi. F*ck outta here.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I know this site is all you got. Your fat and ugly plus your white neighborhoods dont accept you.. And I wasn't bushed, I was banned. Like I give a sh*t of i was permanently banned anyway.. You'd commit that if you were. With that ugjly Asian bytch in your avi. F*ck outta here.
:russ: Dis cracka/mentally ill c00n is upset and in his feelings.

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
This country is heading towards a race war or at minimum race riots, please prepare accordingly.

I posted this last year:

I'm not prognosticating a full-blown race war but in another 5-10 years, there's a potential for these race-based attacks to be more frequent. This is the natural progression unfortunately. The white population is reducing in terms of proportion annually, and the Republicans realize the changing demographics means they risk losing a political foothold in the country forever. This is why they are responding with extremist policies. The uneducated white feel that their country is being taken over and only way to defend it is to pick up arms. Obviously they are being emboldened by a very extremist faction of the Republican party. This is the line of thinking a lot of them will adopt. Even if it's not a race war, they will seek out opportunities to use lethal force against blacks and hispanics for the most benign reasons.

Like some posters have already stated in this thread, you better stay ready and stay strapped.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russ: Dis cracka/mentally ill c00n is upset and in his feelings.

And just like your c*ck sucking mother, you'll be on my d*ck next time you see me post. So why don't you skip your faggit a$$ to a mod and beg to get me banned. Im done with you for the day.