nelly furtado done put on some more weight, y'all still smashin'?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
She's 36.

This is what happens to most women as they hit their 30's. Gain fat, thick out a little, develop some crows feet, change your hair in a dramatic fashion to elongate your "youthfulness"...

:yeshrug:

I see nothing wrong with her. Smash.
Not if they keep their ass in the gym

I don't know why women feel the need for excuses. Men get fat and its "too much beer, fukk it I'm lazy, I'm old, I don't work out"

We just admit we fukking lazy and fat

Women gotta really go with all this nonsense. Oh this is just what happens. Well our hormones. Well I had a kid..... 10 years ago.. Well my thyroid

No bytch you just ain't working out. If you not in the gym 5 days a week, don't even open your mouth for the excuses

If you working hard and still fat. Cool. If you eating sloppy joes and falling asleep on the couch for fun, then you're not 36 and old. You're 36 and fat and lazy

¢apitali$t Migraine

Kneel Before Zod, Muthafücka
Daps
Reppin
§Ū₱ĒR√|££∆|Π
You what?
iapqmEi.png
bytch said she used to be a meth addict, then she switched to Crack Cocaine®.
:mjlol:

She only had two teeth, a molar on either side. They were both inverted sideways so head sucked. I'm thinkin dome gon be off the chain, and her molars was like two fingernails scratching the sides of my huge, thick veiny penis.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not if they keep their ass in the gym

I don't know why women feel the need for excuses. Men get fat and its "too much beer, fukk it I'm lazy, I'm old, I don't work out"

We just admit we fukking lazy and fat

Women gotta really go with all this nonsense. Oh this is just what happens. Well our hormones. Well I had a kid..... 10 years ago.. Well my thyroid

No bytch you just ain't working out. If you not in the gym 5 days a week, don't even open your mouth for the excuses

If you working hard and still fat. Cool. If you eating sloppy joes and falling asleep on the couch for fun, then you're not 36 and old. You're 36 and fat and lazy

let me guess youre 25 right?

got it all figured out huh?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
let me guess youre 25 right?

got it all figured out huh?
I need to be a certain age to determine if you're fat AND complaining AND don't visit a gym AND don't eat right..... That I don't want to hear fukking excuses

Do that first.... Then still be fat.... THEN I'll have some sympathy.

Or is that not what I just said?