nelly furtado done put on some more weight, y'all still smashin'?

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
These kinda threads are in a certain context. Basically think of it as, u could have any woman in the world for one night/to marry/to date/whatev, would u or no? Reality is not even a part of these threads. I've fukked a bytch from Sandusky, Ohio who didn't even have teeth. U know how it is when u try to give back to the community.
:jbhmm::ahh::scusthov::snoop::ld::ahh::noah::shaq::sadbron::snoop::damn::to:

You what?
iapqmEi.png

Hardest Since MC Ren

Kizz My Black Azz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk nah..

i mean she still got paper,right??how the fukk she let herself go like that??

lazy ass rich hoes are the worst

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Her getting with Timbo during that FSLS era did a lot for her career. She shoulda made at least 2 more albums like that just to ride the wave.

yeah, it's a damn shame we ain't get at least 2 more nelly furtado albums produced by timbo and danja :mjcry:

people forgot all about that "loose" album nowadays but i enjoy listenin' to that "loose" album just as much as i do listenin' to "futuresex/lovesounds" and who could forget this song? :wow:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Her getting with Timbo during that FSLS era did a lot for her career. She shoulda made at least 2 more albums like that just to ride the wave.
You're probably right. I just really loved that folk-pop thing she had. Especially that second album.

Industry wise...I suppose there isn't much she could have done aside from the route she took.