Neg me but...I dont see why people think Aaliyah was so beautiful

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Zay....you'd be lucky to get a bytch like Aaliyah :rudy:

6zy6vn.jpg

Wow this nikka looks like he has to click his heels three times once a week to transport himself back to Dallas or wherever the fukk he from

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
and don't forget they see girls better looking than Aaliyah walkin around their hood every day

I've dated better looking women than Aaliyah, but she wasn't ugly. She had kind of strong features on her face but she was still fine. Aaliyah, Chilli, Left Eye and MYA were always my celeb crushes when I was a kid. :ahh:

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
I've dated better looking women than Aaliyah, but she wasn't ugly. She had kind of strong features on her face but she was still fine. Aaliyah, Chilli, Left Eye and MYA were always my celeb crushes when I was a kid. :ahh:

of course theres women out here that look just as good or better but to shyt on her like she aint a dime is retarded

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Are you a greedy homo?

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Yep, just found a picture of someone more attractive the Aaliyah. The OP was right.
499b2d1d94478bf7d416eac961ead1d3_large.jpg

Steve Murray

#TeamZimmerman
Daps
I'm sorry, but she was just kinda cute. That's it.

I've had crushes on many black female celebs, and she was not one of them. She always seemed like the average girl-next-door who tried too hard to compete with the actually attractive girls. I'll take Halle Berry, Sanaa Lathan, Meagan Good or any of the TLC girls over her easily.

Make-up barely put her over in the looks department. Without it, she looked like this

justinsteffman3qd3.jpg

Not ugly at all mind you, but not really pretty either

And her body was meh, a bit too skinny for my taste. And I'm white.

The only reason why people are going against all the guys telling the truth in this thread, is because she's dead.