Need something new to play....

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Since you listed shooters. Have you tried Titanfall 2? The campaign is great and it should be cheap.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Since you listed shooters. Have you tried Titanfall 2? The campaign is great and it should be cheap.
Yes, prior to the MW campaign, it was the best campaign I had played in years. Was pleasantly surprised with the game play. That was why I was so hyped for Athem's mechanics.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
So then it literally will cost you nothing (or $1 if you used the trial already) to give your son an endless supply of :win:
The outer worlds is a single player game, go play that for free right now :wow: thank me after the light bulb goes off

:laff:
I'm a Diablo fan, so far Genesis is doing it's job.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Yes, prior to the MW campaign, it was the best campaign I had played in years. Was pleasantly surprised with the game play. That was why I was so hyped for Athem's mechanics.
Thats dope. I'm looking forward to trying the MW campaign. Just waiting on a sale.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Is RE2 on sale :jbhmm:

I got RDR2 and was tired of it by day 3, haven't picked it back up since. That's a big problem, I got a lot of games I've never finished but the vast majority of them I don't have any motivation to go back and do so.

The digital version is on PSN. Should be 20 bucks if I'm not mistaken

watch a random gameplay video of it to understand what you're getting into.

But if you couldn't find RDR2 enjoyable then you probably won't find RE2 that interesting either