Need something new to play....

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Get Concrete Genie
concrete-genie-standard-edition-store-art-01-ps4-us-19jul19

I was going to get this for my son while they're out for spring break, it didn't really grab me when I watched the trailer.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
RE2 Remake
RDR2

If you don't already have them
Is RE2 on sale :jbhmm:

I got RDR2 and was tired of it by day 3, haven't picked it back up since. That's a big problem, I got a lot of games I've never finished but the vast majority of them I don't have any motivation to go back and do so.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:comeon:

I'll check out Control and Outer Worlds, thanks.
You could get a used xbox off craigslist or Letgo for $60, then try gamepass for free. You'll get outer worlds and everything else. But wait, there's more...
Darksiders Genesis drops 2morrow....
Looks like trash tho imo :yeshrug:
I was going to get this for my son while they're out for spring break, it didn't really grab me when I watched the trailer.
If only there was a service that you could try any game you wasn't sure about. If they had content for my son that would be a giant cherry on top :dame:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
You could get a used xbox off craigslist or Letgo for $60, then try gamepass for free. You'll get outer worlds and everything else. But wait, there's more...

Looks like trash tho imo :yeshrug:

If only there was a service that you could try any game you wasn't sure about. If they had content for my son that would be a giant cherry on top :dame:
Court, I own a LarryBox Uno that I haven't turned on in 7 months - not going to happen.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Court, I own a LarryBox Uno that I haven't turned on in 7 months - not going to happen.
So then it literally will cost you nothing (or $1 if you used the trial already) to give your son an endless supply of :win:
The outer worlds is a single player game, go play that for free right now :wow: thank me after the light bulb goes off
I just pre-ordered Darksiders Genesis. So we'll see if this holds me over.
:laff: