Need help Coli fam...

VadersMater

Stanning has its benefits...
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Thank you everyone for the love and support. It is truly heartwarming!

When @thiefy_poo first suggested making this thread, I was worried I would get the ether. But you guys really came through and I will never forget that. If y'all ever need my vote for something, I'm there!

When I last checked at 8 pm I was still number one. They removed the leaderboard around ten so while I'm fairly confident I'm still number one, there's no way to be sure :mjplease:

Now it's time for the judges to pick. Hopefully white privilege doesn't come into play and make them feel sorry for the blonde chick that was number two. I pray they see the sincerity in my post and pick me.

Thanks Coli! It was an interesting ride. I'll update you when I find out.

concise

Veteran
Daps
listening to the station now...

When is the announcement supposed to be?

VadersMater

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I reread the rules... The judging part doesn't end until 11:59 tonight :sadbron: :mindblown:

concise

Veteran
Daps
was browsing the station's twitter page, found this:

[ame]https://twitter.com/a_beltz/status/343887912074625025[/ame]

interesting to read through
:mjpls:

VadersMater

Daps
Reppin
NYC
was browsing the station's twitter page, found this:

https://twitter.com/a_beltz/status/343887912074625025

interesting to read through
:mjpls:

Oh yea, stalker chick, who already met him because she hopped the security line at his golf course. If you look hard at the picture JT is like "hurry up and take this pic so I can get this crazy chick away from me"

He never retweeted her. One of the LHCF ladies is a member of JBB and she was complaining there about me and the blond chick.

I followed her and the Erika E chick on twitter. They didn't tweet as much as me and they didn't do much on Instagram either. Just a pic here and there while I was doing multiple tweets a day and gaining more followers who shared the link. :yeashrug:

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
I have a feeling they pulled down the leaderboards last night so they could put some blondhair blueeyed cacs who weren't at the top in the winners circle without their shenanigans being noticed

I wished someone would have got a screenshot of it while you were in 1st place so we could raise a little hell when they pull their bs later tonight

not trying to jinx you @VadersMater just preparing for for the worst, why even have a public vote if you're gonna let some backroom old ass cac judges make the final decision? sounds fishy to me

Last edited by a moderator:

VadersMater

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I have a feeling they pulled down the leaderboards last night so they could put some blondhair blueeyed cacs who weren't at the top in the winners circle without their shenanigans being noticed

I wished someone would have got a screenshot of it while you were in 1st place so we could raise a little hell when they pull their bs later tonight

not trying to jinx you @VadersMater just preparing for for the worst, why even have a public vote if you're gonna let some backroom old cac judges make the final decision? sounds fishy to me

There are screenshots.

concise

Veteran
Daps

not trying to jinx you @VadersMater just preparing for for the worst, why even have a public vote if you're gonna let some backroom old ass cac judges make the final decision? sounds fishy to me

paranoid much?