Need help Coli fam...

VadersMater

Stanning has its benefits...
Daps
Reppin
NYC
You or anyone could cosign a student loan before I go ahead with anything?

:ufdup:

If I cosign a loan you will get denied :lolbron:

Wait... Why do you need a cosigner for a student loan? What about your fam?

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If I cosign a loan you will get denied :lolbron:

Wait... Why do you need a cosigner for a student loan? What about your fam?

They got bad credit :beli:

Aunt is telling me she is already doing it for my cousin and can't do it for me too because there will end up being a "Hold" on her account.....which sounds like complete bullshyt since you can cosign multiple loans...

TAP may end up covering tuition when I get the report back....the issue is housing because Staten Island is far as fukk from me......

And even if it was not....I still want to have the "dorming experience' coming out of graduating community college....

its some bullshyt man......im adult let me sign a fukking loan by myself :to:

VadersMater

Daps
Reppin
NYC
They got bad credit :beli:

Aunt is telling me she is already doing it for my cousin and can't do it for me too because there will end up being a "Hold" on her account.....which sounds like complete bullshyt since you can cosign multiple loans...

TAP may end up covering tuition when I get the report back....the issue is housing because Staten Island is far as fukk from me......

And even if it was not....I still want to have the "dorming experience' coming out of graduating community college....

its some bullshyt man......im adult let me sign a fukking loan by myself :to:

Oh damn. That sucks. And here I was thinking you just didn't feel like paying :takedat:

The financial aid office is telling you you can't sign? No grants, nothing?

There are cheap townhouses right across the street from the college. Maybe find some roommates? And have the Frat house experience.

I'm paying for school for me and my husband right now. I know it's hard. I'll see what I can do to help... It might not be much tho.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
^^^^Da fukk they need $10,640 a year for housing for?? What is wrong with these greedy college administrators and college in general? :damn: they that money hungry? :damn: let people get their education in peace :damn:

sorry for taking over your thread but :pacspit: those folks

VadersMater

Daps
Reppin
NYC
^^^^Da fukk they need $10,640 a year for housing for?? What is wrong with these greedy college administrators and college in general? :damn: they that money hungry? :damn: let people get their education in peace :damn:

sorry for taking over your thread but :pacspit: those folks

Nah, I feel you. That's ridiculous! Its not even a full year! But it's also the first year so they gotta make back their investment.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Eh what the hell, i voted for my fellow coli brehette.

If she cracks top 10 we might as well make sure she gets top 3 :manny:

VadersMater

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Sorry I'm slow on the daps guys. Tapatalk says I dapped it them them they disappear :why: