Need another reason why Bobby Petrino is a piece of sh1t, here u go

I'm Chillin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
LWO
The only reason this kid isn't a 4 star is because he's like 5'9ish. If he was 2in taller he'd be highly recruited. Louisville was the biggest offer he had. After a visit & talk with the staff he shut recruiting down and represented them. Every video he put up said "Louisville commit" & even the interviews. If this happened in Dec or January then cool... But less than 48hrs before... Nah Bruh that's an integrity issue. Dude committed 8mths ago.

I think you might've mistook what I meant a bit. I agree with you that it is an integrity issue, Petrino is a scumbag you'll get no argument from me there. But what I'm saying is even as a 3 star recruit don't shut down your own recruitment so early and based off the quote you posted breh learned that hard lesson and I hate he had to learn it this way but that's the way this recruiting game goes.

Edit: also I'm upset with his coaches for not telling him to keep his options open

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Let's not act like these kids don't do the same shyt though. How many times do these kids commit and then flip to a different school last second, fukking the school over in the process?

Oh no doubt, but what you rather have an entire school/region not fukking with you anymore because of this type of shyt? Especially in the South where high school football is crazy? It's a no fly zone in the Midlands of South Carolina for Louisville now.

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
Well shyt....They can't be too mad then....That shyt happens to a lot of athletes... He's still getting his scholarship, it'll just be next year.......

You can be too prideful sometimes....

Not 2 days prior though. He had just talked to them last week and shyt was cool. [That's the grimey part...3 days prior he's still being told he was cool] Then you have to keep in mind that some people can't afford to pay out of pocket that semester...esp those out of state cost. That's $12k a semester at Louisville...not including fees, room and board, meal plans and books. You are basically telling him to come to school, be exiled from the team a semester...and incur debt just for a chance that he could have gotten for free elsewhere if Petrino was honest with him. Hell Dabo told a few players like 3 or so months ago that he'd love to have them but they'd have to greyshirt because he was going after need positions. Only the 3 only 1 of the kids bolted and chose another option. That's the issue overall though...not that he asked him to greyshirt...it's that he knew this kid was his since June 2014 and when he started crunching numbers in December he should have mentioned it then...not via someone else so late. This isn't a big recruit that flips on you on signing day...this is a kid that was loyal and represented the University. And i'd be prideful too if you bumped me to make room for someone that got the boot from another program.

I think you might've mistook what I meant a bit. I agree with you that it is an integrity issue, Petrino is a scumbag you'll get no argument from me there. But what I'm saying is even as a 3 star recruit don't shut down your own recruitment so early and based off the quote you posted breh learned that hard lesson and I hate he had to learn it this way but that's the way this recruiting game goes.

Edit: also I'm upset with his coaches for not telling him to keep his options open

Nah...i didn't mistake it...that's why i added the quote he said in the local paper. Bruh my cousin's nephew is getting recruited like crazy and it's a headache for him because they somehow got his number and ask questions and he don't even live in SC anymore. His brother and wife and esp his nephew are already tired of it and plan to commit this summer prior to school starting. A lot of these kids don't like the recruiting game and just want it over and usually it works well. Plus being Mr. South Carolina in football i'm sure he wasn't thinking he'd get the scholly yanked. But i agree and understand about taking all visits...but the flip side to being a lower tier player is that you don't really have the luxury of waiting and playing the field like that because higher rated cats will come along and take you spot. That's why most lower rated players do commit early.

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
Breh killed the entire defense in every game
:wow:

Those AL boys ain't nothing to play with

I consider them Phenix City kids Georgia boys considering most of them spend most of their time in Columbus, GA anyway. But yeaaaaaaaaaa.... that kid got a cheat code activated though....lol

But just like I said about the SC kid... Samuels would have been a 4 star or better if he was 2in taller. Instead he's 5'8 and under the radar.

Flash Thunderton

The 4th Migo
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I consider them Phenix City kids Georgia boys considering most of them spend most of their time in Columbus, GA anyway. But yeaaaaaaaaaa.... that kid got a cheat code activated though....lol

But just like I said about the SC kid... Samuels would have been a 4 star or better if he was 2in taller. Instead he's 5'8 and under the radar.

Maaaan, Samuels a bad dude for real. I didn't even know about him until signing day when I heard about Amonte. He's one of the best all around athletes in his class no doubt.

It's crazy how height really changes somebody from a 2-4 star player for real

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Not 2 days prior though. He had just talked to them last week and shyt was cool. [That's the grimey part...3 days prior he's still being told he was cool] Then you have to keep in mind that some people can't afford to pay out of pocket that semester...esp those out of state cost. That's $12k a semester at Louisville...not including fees, room and board, meal plans and books. You are basically telling him to come to school, be exiled from the team a semester...and incur debt just for a chance that he could have gotten for free elsewhere if Petrino was honest with him. Hell Dabo told a few players like 3 or so months ago that he'd love to have them but they'd have to greyshirt because he was going after need positions. Only the 3 only 1 of the kids bolted and chose another option. That's the issue overall though...not that he asked him to greyshirt...it's that he knew this kid was his since June 2014 and when he started crunching numbers in December he should have mentioned it then...not via someone else so late. This isn't a big recruit that flips on you on signing day...this is a kid that was loyal and represented the University. And i'd be prideful too if you bumped me to make room for someone that got the boot from another program.

Nah...i didn't mistake it...that's why i added the quote he said in the local paper. Bruh my cousin's nephew is getting recruited like crazy and it's a headache for him because they somehow got his number and ask questions and he don't even live in SC anymore. His brother and wife and esp his nephew are already tired of it and plan to commit this summer prior to school starting. A lot of these kids don't like the recruiting game and just want it over and usually it works well. Plus being Mr. South Carolina in football i'm sure he wasn't thinking he'd get the scholly yanked. But i agree and understand about taking all visits...but the flip side to being a lower tier player is that you don't really have the luxury of waiting and playing the field like that because higher rated cats will come along and take you spot. That's why most lower rated players do commit early.

#southcarolinaexcellence…had to get that out of the way

I have a couple of problems with this kid, his coach and his family. Petrino has always been a scumbag. That alone should've made him hold out on that scholarship for a bit longer. Who renigs on a scholarship in July before the season starts? He's Mr Football, there is no way they thought his value would fall. He's south carolina bred! :damn:

I have to wonder if he always saw Louisville as his dream spot (weird but possible). His coach should've NEVER let him commit until he received a second offer. I refuse to fault the kid. I simply cannot.