NULL
YJPPETRINO-articleLarge.jpg
:lolbron:

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Petrino is a scumbag and he's being picked on here because of his history, but there are plenty of other coaches they could go after for the same thing.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Yeah but you're Louisville though. You're not going to get the 5 stars like that. Hell, it would be a struggle to get 4 stars consistently.
Thats exactly why i wouldnt have i problem with this if i was a fan

What was he suppose to do? Tell the other kid "hey i know youre a 4 star recruit but we already had this 3 star guy verbally commit a year ago so sorry we cant offer you a scholly"

Like i said its a scumbag move but i dint have a problem with it at all :manny:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Some coaches are men of their word...while there are some out there who do this kind of shyt, there's plenty that do honor their word.

Thing is, especially nowadays, these kids and especially their coaches see this kind of shyt and won't fukk with Louisville anymore. These high school coaches treat their kids almost like sons and to fukk over one of their kids is not gonna sit well.

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
That is extremely fukked up.

But why is a 3 star recruit committing in July? Keep your options open kid this shyt happens on the reg

The only reason this kid isn't a 4 star is because he's like 5'9ish. If he was 2in taller he'd be highly recruited. Louisville was the biggest offer he had. After a visit & talk with the staff he shut recruiting down and represented them. Every video he put up said "Louisville commit" & even the interviews. If this happened in Dec or January then cool... But less than 48hrs before... Nah Bruh that's an integrity issue. Dude committed 8mths ago.

But he did say this
I learned that sometime your commitment isn't other schools commitment,” Colburn said. “You know I've actually been talking to a lot underclassmen, you know don't commit early, take all five of your official visits, I only took one. I shut off all communication with every other school, so you know I've learned a lot. It's definitely made me stronger."

Hope this kid becomes an All-American

He was Mr. Football South Carolina this year. Kid can play...It's looking like Marshall, Wake Forest or Georgia Southern will give him a scholarship.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He did offer him that. His parents & coach basically told Louisville to kiss their ass. And it's having a trickle down to other schools in the Columbia area.

Well shyt....They can't be too mad then....That shyt happens to a lot of athletes... He's still getting his scholarship, it'll just be next year.......

You can be too prideful sometimes....

Flash Thunderton

The 4th Migo
Daps
Reppin
ATL
But he managed to get this monster :blessed:

I didn't even know who this nikka was until signing day but now :ohhh:

I ain't even a L fan brehs

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Let's not act like these kids don't do the same shyt though. How many times do these kids commit and then flip to a different school last second, fukking the school over in the process?