NBC: Study shows Cowboys have the best fans in the NFL

b. woods

Peace
Daps
How the hell are we bandwagon fans when we havent won a Bowl in 20 years :stopitslime:

Blame the large, ignorant crowd who are drawn to your squad by the attention/storylines, regardless of win-loss record, for that perception.

:usure: And trust me, living in Louisiana, there are a sizable portion of those type of Cowboys "fans", and I can imagine it being worse in larger markets.

:whoa: Keep in mind, this post isn't directed at true Cowboys fans.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dude this list has the pats and lakers fans near the top of each list. You know it's trash, especially with raider fans near the bottom.
:patrice: List looks pretty convincing to me. I bet you if you look up attendances home/away, product sales etc you'll find the top 5 teams on this list.

And hey:gladbron: Your Miami heat is on it too!

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As a GMEN, I can't front at Cowgirls Grandeur of Delusional FanBase, tho:skip:

...HoL Up HoL Up HoL Up, We Dem FRAUDZ:troll:

:umad:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
The full list for those who want to know where their team ranks.

1. Dallas Cowboys
  2. New England Patriots
  3. New York Giants
  4. Baltimore Ravens
  5. New York Jets
  6. Chicago Bears
  7. Green Bay Packers
  8. New Orleans Saints
  9. Indianapolis Colts
  10. San Francisco 49ers
  11. Philadelphia Eagles
  12. Houston Texans
  13. Denver Broncos
  14. Pittsburgh Steelers
  15. Washington Redskins
  16. Tennessee Titans
  17. San Diego Chargers
  18. Minnesota Vikings
  19. Arizona Cardinals
  20. Atlanta Falcons
  21. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
  22. Carolina Panthers
  23. St. Louis Rams
  24. Cincinnati Bengals
  25. Detroit Lions
  26. Seattle Seahawks
  27. Kansas City Chiefs
  28. Buffalo Bills
  29. Jacksonville Jaguars
  30. Oakland Raiders
  31. Cleveland Browns
  32. Miami Dolphins
LINK

Looks like they did the NBA too.

2014-NBA-FAN-EQUITY.png

LINK

bullshyt list. raiders, browns and bills fans are some of the most loyal fans..

Patriot only rank high off the last 15 years, like many of those teams..

JLR Steez

Pro
Daps
Reppin
RI
Lol @ cowboy fans trying to throw shade at Rodgers when they had their chance to stop him back in January and got sliced up like swiss cheese in the last few minutes

Whether dez caught that pass or not is irrelevant, packers we're scoring anyway

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Off the top of my head, The Eagles. The New York teams have some decent posters too.

Pretty much everyone is better than "you people" though
giants fans are the woat. they were big and loud on sohh, now after a little adversity there might be a handful left. their football posts are limited to eli memes and gifs. they have more knowledge of stickball than football.

jets fans are respectable. guys like rebel, trip, tremont know their stuff. so i'll cosign that.

eagles fans, you're pretty knowledgeable and maybe 1 or 2 others like souf....the rest are cowboys dikkriders.

at the end of the day, i'll take the knowledge from me, codeine, blue, primetime, spade, duckbutta, R.U.L.E. and a few low key lethal posters like id707070 about our squad over anyone on here.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Lol @ cowboy fans trying to throw shade at Rodgers when they had their chance to stop him back in January and got sliced up like swiss cheese in the last few minutes

Whether dez caught that pass or not is irrelevant, packers we're scoring anyway
None of us are tryna throw shade at Rodgers. Ill be the first to admit we fukked up that game. Too many mental mistakes in that game cost us. But you got Cowboy dikkriders like bboy, and wire actin like we're the Browns.

Playa With Tha Passport

Mr International
Daps
Reppin
University City
you nikkas need to learn to read. the article is based off revenue sales. Having more fans doesnt mean you are the best fan base. Hell i can talk better football with a browns fan then a cowgirl :scust:
since u like to choose years as well,packers have an all time 13-12 lead. LOL @ majority of your wins coming from 20 years ago acting like your squad been consistent since then. LOL @ you having one more SB trophy and acting like we aint have the most championships in the NFL with 13 that the NFL recognizes.

LOL@ you losing to a crippled one legged QB. LOL@ you guys degrading Demarco and acting like he aint shyt because he aint on your squad no more but would be all on his nuts if he still was. Typical Cowboy fans. No one likes or respects you guys. Thats a fact

Lol Arod wasn't crippled he moved jus fine

And if it wasn't for a bad call which the nfl has agreed it was the wrong one, dallas wins in gb

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Miami dolphins have the worst fans:russ::dead::dead:

I can attest to this... When jets/giants, bears, pats and steelers fans come to town they take over sunlife.

How do you feel about this @Intruder v3.0 ?:sas2:

And Knicks fans have the best fans in the nba :wow:

Come in here #knickstape and get these reps and daps @Trip @Rev @DPresidential @ModernFonzie @Harleminthe80s @KnicksTape @KnickstapeCity @KologeroBx @The War Report @I.V. @23statcity @RickyGQ @JerseyFinest! @Shogun @obarth @Mr. Jack Napier @Squirrel from Meteor Man @Talkofnewyork @GetInTheTruck @LeyeT @Kitsch @iLLaV3 @#SOG_soldier @Wargames @mvp_status @Danie84
I told you clones many times I dont care about fan championships. People that are referred to "passionate fans" disgust me :scust:
There is a reason why my status below my avi reads "casual sports fan". I take an extreme amount of pride in that comment. I take more pride in that than I do being a college graduate. I view "passionate fans" as people who have no life or lack any other social skills and therefore submerge themselves in the world of sports just so they fee like they belong.
Not the group i wanna associate myself with :francis:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
I told you clones many times I dont care about fan championships. People that are referred to "passionate fans" disgust me :scust:
There is a reason why my status below my avi reads "casual sports fan". I take an extreme amount of pride in that comment. I take more pride in that than I do being a college graduate. I view "passionate fans" as people who have no life or lack any other social skills and therefore submerge themselves in the world of sports just so they fee like they belong.
Not the group i wanna associate myself with :francis:

:usure: You do realize there are casual dikkriders who hop from player to player and team to team just to fit in with the "cool crowd" as well?

EDIT: :sas1: Would they disgust you?

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
:usure: You do realize there are casual dikkriders who hop from player to player and team to team just to fit in with the "cool crowd" as well?

EDIT: :sas1: Would they disgust you as well?
The point I'm trying to make is this: I can't for the life of me understand why someone would buy SEASON TICKETS to these sporting events. If you're doing it as a business, sure. But just because you're a big fan? eh.. i'll never be that big of a fan. Im fine with going to see my team play live once a year. I can catch a few games on TV while at a bar on the beach. The rest i can just catch the highlights on nfl.com

The only sports subscription i ever signed up for was NBA LeaguePass. It started when i was traveling a lot for work. I was ll over the country and all over Europe and Central America so i needed a way to catch a few games here and there.

Last edited: