NBC: Study shows Cowboys have the best fans in the NFL

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
They aren't "the best". They have the largest bandwagon hence why the sales are high.

They probably are top 3 when it comes to being irrational. At least with lakers fans they had runs as recent as the late 2000s to justify their _____ nation talk, obnoxiousness, and overall annoying nature.

Cowboys have been largely irrelevant for going on 20 years and only are in the news for things off the field or because the media wants them to return to a glory long gone.

Sad thing is the league wants them to be good but Jerry hasn't been able to oblige for going on 20 years now. And with Rhomo at the helm he won't be for the foreseeable future.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
They're more of a brand than a football team at this point. Definitely have the most fans, but its like saying Nike has the best "fans". They're also on average, far and away the least knowledgeable fans and this site is a great example of that. Huge amount of Cowboys fans, but there's only 2-3 here that really ever have any clue what they're talking about
Lol who are the intelligent fanbases on here?

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
They aren't "the best". They have the largest bandwagon hence why the sales are high.

They probably are top 3 when it comes to being irrational. At least with lakers fans they had runs as recent as the late 2000s to justify their _____ nation talk, obnoxiousness, and overall annoying nature.

Cowboys have been largely irrelevant for going on 20 years and only are in the news for things off the field or because the media wants them to return to a glory long gone.

Sad thing is the league wants them to be good but Jerry hasn't been able to oblige for going on 20 years now. And with Rhomo at the helm he won't be for the foreseeable future.
Its funny how you and the rest of these fukkboys say we are irrelevant, yet yall flood any thread when we are the topic.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami dolphins have the worst fans:russ::dead::dead:

I can attest to this... When jets/giants, bears, pats and steelers fans come to town they take over sunlife.

How do you feel about this @Intruder v3.0 ?:sas2:

And Knicks fans have the best fans in the nba :wow:

Come in here #knickstape and get these reps and daps @Trip @Rev @DPresidential @ModernFonzie @Harleminthe80s @KnicksTape @KnickstapeCity @KologeroBx @The War Report @I.V. @23statcity @RickyGQ @JerseyFinest! @Shogun @obarth @Mr. Jack Napier @Squirrel from Meteor Man @Talkofnewyork @GetInTheTruck @LeyeT @Kitsch @iLLaV3 @#SOG_soldier @Wargames @mvp_status @Danie84

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
correction..

RAIDERS HAVE THE BEST GOTDAMN FANS

raiders-7.jpg

Didn't a Raiders fan kill some dude at a Niners game couple seasons ago ?

Nice artwork

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
The full list for those who want to know where their team ranks.

1. Dallas Cowboys
  2. New England Patriots
  3. New York Giants
  4. Baltimore Ravens
  5. New York Jets
  6. Chicago Bears
  7. Green Bay Packers
  8. New Orleans Saints
  9. Indianapolis Colts
  10. San Francisco 49ers
  11. Philadelphia Eagles
  12. Houston Texans
  13. Denver Broncos
  14. Pittsburgh Steelers
  15. Washington Redskins
  16. Tennessee Titans
  17. San Diego Chargers
  18. Minnesota Vikings
  19. Arizona Cardinals
  20. Atlanta Falcons
  21. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
  22. Carolina Panthers
  23. St. Louis Rams
  24. Cincinnati Bengals
  25. Detroit Lions
  26. Seattle Seahawks
  27. Kansas City Chiefs
  28. Buffalo Bills
  29. Jacksonville Jaguars
  30. Oakland Raiders
  31. Cleveland Browns
  32. Miami Dolphins
LINK

Looks like they did the NBA too.

2014-NBA-FAN-EQUITY.png

LINK

:leon:

:mjlol:

smh

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
List makes sense, a lot of fanbases are fraudulent faking the funk.

Especially that pacific Northwest

the list is complete bullshyt.. when I was a kid I was a fan of both the Chiefs and Bills

and I know they have great fans..

same thing for Browns they're the only fanbase that had their hopes crushed in the playoffs back to back years then have their team
raped from them and watch that new team the Ravens get 2 rings .. .. they should have actively campaigned to kidnap Art Modell for that

:francis:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Its funny how you and the rest of these fukkboys say we are irrelevant, yet yall flood any thread when we are the topic.
You mean like how yall say the same about the Eagles but made more Eagles threads during this offseason than actual Eagles fans? Or nah:comeon:

I can depend on cowboys fans on here for quicker Eagles news than beat writers on Twitter.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
You mean like how yall say the same about the Eagles but made more Eagles threads during this offseason than actual Eagles fans? Or nah:comeon:

I can depend on cowboys fans on here for quicker Eagles news than beat writers on Twitter.
The Eagles aint shyt breh.

Never was shyt

Never gonna be shyt

Nobody gives a fukk about your trash azz squad :mjlol:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Miami dolphins have the worst fans:russ::dead::dead:

I can attest to this... When jets/giants, bears, pats and steelers fans come to town they take over sunlife.

How do you feel about this @Intruder v3.0 ?:sas2:

And Knicks fans have the best fans in the nba :wow:

Come in here #knickstape and get these reps and daps @Trip @Rev @DPresidential @ModernFonzie @Harleminthe80s @KnicksTape @KnickstapeCity @KologeroBx @The War Report @I.V. @23statcity @RickyGQ @JerseyFinest! @Shogun @obarth @Mr. Jack Napier @Squirrel from Meteor Man @Talkofnewyork @GetInTheTruck @LeyeT @Kitsch @iLLaV3 @#SOG_soldier @Wargames @mvp_status @Danie84
Dude this list has the pats and lakers fans near the top of each list. You know it's trash, especially with raider fans near the bottom.