Reppin
NULL
full

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
I shoulda listened to her when I was working for her. I just thought she was an opp giving me community service hours....:snoop:

We failed the youth outchea :dame:

She was right mane :to:

We owe her a posthumous apology :to:

We apologize :to:

Pac and KRS and other rappers who came at you with so much disrespect were so wrong :to:

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
:dame: horrible video and i'm crying. nba youngboy and all his jit fans lost, rakim would never b...

but can we please sucking off some damn c delores tucker who was and will always be the opps. she wasn't right about shyt. this has nothing to do with hip hop and everything to do with the feminization of black males agenda that coincides with the pre-k to prison pipeline that precedes august 11th, 1973 by more than a decade

does hip hop deserve criticism and an intervention? absolutely. but stop talking about a fukkin tree when we should be discussing the forest. what kind of males are produced in a matriarchy vs a patriarchy? how did it become a matriarchy?

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
my ears hurt. god damn what was that.

Song sounds terrible

Out of all the new young acts that are poppin', I will never get the hype for NBA's sound or music. No song or verse from him ever caught my attention or got stuck in my head... I listen to a lot of new stuff but I don't get it with bro

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Out of all the new young acts that are poppin', I will never get the hype for NBA's sound or music. No song or verse from him ever caught my attention or got stuck in my head... I listen to a lot of new stuff but I don't get it with bro
Nah the potential is there

He still basically an underdeveloped Gates at this point