NBA Youngboy comes out the closet

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
:dame: horrible video and i'm crying. nba youngboy and all his jit fans lost, rakim would never b...

but can we please sucking off some damn c delores tucker who was and will always be the opps. she wasn't right about shyt. this has nothing to do with hip hop and everything to do with the feminization of black males agenda that coincides with the pre-k to prison pipeline that precedes august 11th, 1973 by more than a decade

does hip hop deserve criticism and an intervention? absolutely. but stop talking about a fukkin tree when we should be discussing the forest. what kind of males are produced in a matriarchy vs a patriarchy? how did it become a matriarchy?
Fukk up boy . Folks were wrong for disrespecting her. You probably a cac

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
C9lO1ge.gif

2021 rap yall

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Not reading through all 141 posts but did a YB stan ever come out with a plausible defense for this? Has YB ever spoke on it?? This shyt is perplexing, I honestly can't think of a situation where this would ever happen, and he was comfortable enough to put it in the damn video so obviously he saw nothing wrong with this. fukk going on?????

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Not reading through all 141 posts but did a YB stan ever come out with a plausible defense for this? Has YB ever spoke on it?? This shyt is perplexing, I honestly can't think of a situation where this would ever happen, and he was comfortable enough to put it in the damn video so obviously he saw nothing wrong with this. fukk going on?????
When everyone around you is a yes man, a drug addict, and a loser, this is what you get :francis: