• Hell Naw

• Hell Yea

• Maybe

• fukk 2K

Results are only viewable after voting.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
if they come back I think it will be NCAA most likely. Live is dead, they tried a reboot 4 times and failed every time. I thought 19 was a good start but EA wasn't gonna continue to fund a game with poor sales.

One place where they messed up is the game modes were all barebones. Gameplay was never going to be on par with 2K but they could have gave us everything else instead those modes were limited too.

Only good thing was their version of park mode.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
2K became what Madden is today. The underdog turned into the frontrunner. Such is life
:mjcry:

2K won the comp fair and square unlike EA who killed all the competition with the move they made on Madden. EA is still allowed to do Live but they choose not to. Unlike what they did with football, they got beat straight up on hoops and tucked their tail and ran.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Live has sucked pretty much for 15 years. I dunno why people want it back. This could have possibly happened to Madden as well if 2K was allowed to continue making footbal games. Maybe that's going too far but 2K is just better at making those two sports games.

Question should be why isn't another developer trying to tackle Sim ball? Would be nice to have another option at some point.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
The last good nba live was the one with gilbert arenas on it.

Instead of the sim route they need to make another arcade type game like nba street vol 2

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
2K won the comp fair and square unlike EA who killed all the competition with the move they made on Madden. EA is still allowed to do Live but they choose not to. Unlike what they did with football, they got beat straight up on hoops and tucked their tail and ran.
They're different animals, and the same beast
:mjcry:

Black Miller

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Columbia, SC via Niagara Falls, NY
i would like a new nba live game or even any other basketball game- competition is just better for all gamers to have options. if ea came with a ncaa basketball game, i'd play it also.

i ain't messed with 2k in a few years but i'm getting that itch to play some basketball video games, especially with the younger players in the league. nba live 19 was dope to me, i do think they need more modes in it. like they used to have the fiba teams, all star weekend stuff, etc. now they don't even include that no more