On your phone or tablet.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
They tried bringing Live back like 2-3 times now it ain’t happening :skip:

2K’s scale and mindshare is too big at this point. some publisher is gonna have to basically write a blank check to make a product that can truly compete and be marketed at that level

At the very least someone is gonna have to make a critically acclaimed but much smaller scale basketball game and slowly build it up over a few years to really make a 2K competitor

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
I remember redownloading live 19 not too long ago. I really liked the ESPN presentation. Made it look more life like. Gameplay was still hella wonky tho. They showed so much potential with 19. But if gamers were gonna buy 1 NBA game....

Been 4 years and nothing... Or was it a mobile game they worked on?

NBA 2k is starting to slowly decline and more and more players and steamers are starting to realize how trash it is and how unwilling they are to fix it. People get all hyped over a new game mode that'll take them a week to complete,

while game modes like my league continues to stay broken with non-sensical ai trades, ai signing 5 point guards in free agency. Still no 10 day contracts, no players wanting out and forcing trades, we still can't trade injured players, can't execute sign and trades, restricted free agency STILL broken, still can't do more than 3 team trades(although I understand the complexity), can't negotiate buyouts, ,

If live ever wants to come back they gotta start small and actually do something that 2k won't do, actually listen to their fans. But it may be too late now. Too many 2k simps still.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell

2K’s scale and mindshare is too big at this point. some publisher is gonna have to basically write a blank check to make a product that can truly compete and be marketed at that level

At the very least someone is gonna have to make a critically acclaimed but much smaller scale basketball game and slowly build it up over a few years to really make a 2K competitor

Sony should bring back their NBA game they were making back in the PS3 era.

2k basically took the good things from those games and implemented them into NBA 2k. :manny:

MLB the Show is developed by the same studio that worked on the NBA game for PS3. :manny:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I redownloaded NBA Live 19 or whatever the last one was a couple weeks ago and had a surprising amount of fun with it.

But honestly EA just needs to bring back NBA Street if they want to get back in the game.

Why do people always bring up nba street like it's not gone be the same animations and graphics?

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps

I just want a basketball simulator. Fuk 2K to the nth degree:pacspit: