Nba Jersey fukkery gotta stop

Daps
Reppin
NYC
So if I'm the average sports watcher, and I turn on my TV and see the 5280's vs the RIP CITY, or THE VALLEY, I'm tuning right out.

WdlHzXBeuy2VN0vuv5.webp

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I said it before and I’ll say it again.

If Nike can get away with these generic AI looking Kohl’s jerseys then they need to hire me.

And how are these teams agreeing to this?

I’m baseball you can say no to the city connect jerseys. The Yankees opted out and don’t even have one because they saw how trash the others were for other teams.
The Yankees have a city connect jersey...its called their traditional home pinstripes, gray aways, and even the dark blue batting practice ones. All this other sh*t isn't needed.

Sh*t, I would even say the A's have a city connect! those green and yellow Mark McGwire joints. They just needed an excuse to make new jerseys.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
The sixers are cold asf…easily best

Worst are cavs…STOP TRYING TO MAKE “THE LAND” HAPPEN. IT AINT HAPPENING.

Breh, just the other day I'm hopping...

Me: "good runs, I'll see y'all in a couple days"

Random breh: "y'all won’t see me for a few weeks...I'm going back to THE LAND"

Me: "Word?! Africa?!":gladbron:

Random breh: "nah man, cleveLAND"

Me: :beli:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I'm surprised they went with so many copy and pastes from last year. It feels like they really don't give a fukk.
They're running out of creativity. They should switch up the city editions every 3-4 seasons. For example the black Mamba Kobe Lakers jerseys should've got more than a 1 season run.

Nabs

Superstar
Daps
They're running out of creativity. They should switch up the city editions every 3-4 seasons. For example the black Mamba Kobe Lakers jerseys should've got more than a 1 season run.
Yeah, there are quite a few good ones that should have just been kept around. I like how they do it in Baseball. A few new ones every year, and you get to rock them whenever you want.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
I saw the bulls one a couple days ago, and that shyt is wack. why can't we stick to the first two we got which were 🔥

everything else since then has been mid to :trash:

2017-18-zach.png

2018-19-zach.png

these fire. and there are so many Chicago theme things that can done. I don’t see Any connection to the city with this year's Jerseys. A simple ass black/red/white with the skyline or something would go much harder